Daily Thread Oct 15th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Looks like I'm the first one to get to the thread this morning.

Cloudy. windy and mild here. Looks like a technicolor snowstorm outside with all the leaves that are blowing around.
Had planned on doing a bit of raking today but think it just a little to breezy for that...oh darn.

Nothing much planned for the day, some laundry and maybe tidy up the bathroom. Digging around in the freezer this morning I found some stewing beef so will be making something with that for dinner. I was thinking goulash which I haven't made in ages..

The kitties are good this morning, just finishing their treats.

Everyone have a good one.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Seems quiet hear on the boards today, though I'm a culprit, too! Been really busy at work, so I'm later than usual, and not writing quite as much...

Sounds like where you are is quite pretty! It's pretty dull here. Way too chilly for me, I have my heater on here at my office!

The kids are all good. Boys aren't happy that I didn't get in to see them this morning, but their foster daddy did, so that is good, too! Evie wasn't very cuddly, but she did follow me around all morning. At least I didn't step on her today!

I'm just glad it's Wednesday! This has been a long week already.

Have a great day all!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, today was my 40th birthday, so I went to work, then hub and I went to the local, cheap Chinese buffet for lunch......now am just sitting here winding down getting ready for bed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Well, today was my 40th birthday, so I went to work, then hub and I went to the local, cheap Chinese buffet for lunch......now am just sitting here winding down getting ready for bed!
Happy 40th and many Happy returns...