November Photo Contest: Nom Nom Nom

Status
Not open for further replies.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With the end of the year fast approaching, and since we want to be sure to be able to get the calendar up for sale through TCS's CafePress Store by mid-November, the last 3 months are going to be done fast and furious!

We're doing a new series of contests starring....YOUR KITTIES!

The theme for November is Nom Nom Nom or Cats and Food, in honor of Canadian Thanksgiving today (the day of the start of the contest) and US Thanksgiving too. It can be either kitty food or people food.

Rules: Only one photo per member can be submitted, but you can change your mind and post a better picture throughout the submission period. You must own the rights to the photo (i.e. if you didn't take the picture, it's not yours), it must be clear, not photoshopped (although basic altering, such as cropping, brightness, etc. is allowed), and applies to the theme of the month. No cats can be harmed for the purposes of this contest! Mildly annoyed, yes, but not actually harmed (pretty much goes without saying). The winner will be chosen through a narrowing down process by the site team to the top 10 submissions, and then a popular vote via poll by the members will choose our top 3 winners!

Please be sure to tell us the name of the kitty(ies) in the photo, for award/future purposes. The photo size should be 480x640 or larger so we can use the photo for print.

The prize will include, points, a custom signature and bragging rights for having the first, second and third place Ms. or Mr. Novermber. The 1st place winner will also have a copy of the 2009 Cats of TheCatSite Calendar sent to them when it's finished. The calendar will include at least the top 3 place cats (possibly more depending on how close the votes are) from each monthly contest!

We also need to mention that winners may be asked to email full sized versions of the photograph to a moderator, and winning images will be used for future TCS projects made available for purchase to other members and the public (see above).

Deadline for submission is October 24, 2008.

All members, moderators, admin, and site owner are eligible for this contest.

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Piper and Poppy... plus the ears of the dog

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, this one is easy

Even though he was making such a terrible mess, I just couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures before breaking up the party

Hobo Skimbleshanks and the corn muffin mix.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Cali can eat any time, anywhere, even standing on her head

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh it HAS to be baby Smudge getting stuck into her first real meal at our house

knottybuoyz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Shadow found somethin' nummy in the potato bin!

We don't know what it was she ate but she was lickin' her lips! This was shortly after we brought her home and she was probably 6-8 weeks old. Mites in her ears and everything, she was born in a barn.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, wait. I found another one. Now I don't know which to use. They're both pictures of Goldy feeding her babies.

This one?

Or the first one I posted?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the one of goldy on her back looking exhausted, while the babies do their thing! Thats really cute!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG both of those of Goldy are absolutely precious

I love this one the best.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My entry titled " One of the cats does not belong" starring R-L Whata, Suria, Tom and Rami:

Status
Not open for further replies.