Pictures from my trip back home

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought a share a few of the
I got while back in Michigan.

This is my grand daughter, Arianna. We call her Anna.

These are my two grandsons, Micah on the left and Matthew on the right.

Matthew

This is my son, Micah; his wife, Alison and the kids.

More of little Anna (I hadn't seen her since she was born 2 years ago). She's so adorable!

Playin' it cool with grammy's sun glasses.

My mom (who is in end stage organ failure). I was shocked when I first saw her. It's so sad.

My ornery old dad.

Mom and Dad's cat. She has issues. Cute as a button but doesn't like anyone other then my mom and dad.

Another of my son's family.

A ride my sister and I took in the country. We didn't get out much just because of our mothers condition. We didn't want to leave her much and she is in no shape to come with.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a little chapel that my sister got married in. Very quaint and quiet.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice pics! Your dad really hasn't changed much (maybe a little grayer), but your mom doesn't look much like that feisty gal I remember from our childhood. Gosh, it's so hard to watch our parents get older, isn't it? I hope you were able to spend some good quality time with your folks. I will keep your mom in my prayers.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Everyone looks so gorgeous!! I love the fall pictures as well!

I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother.
Thank you. It was a hard trip to make but I'm glad I went.

Originally Posted by Traveler5

Beautiful family and a pretty part of the country.
Yes, Michigan is really a pretty state. I miss it, even though Utah has it's own beauty and I love it here.

Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Nice pics! Your dad really hasn't changed much (maybe a little grayer), but your mom doesn't look much like that feisty gal I remember from our childhood. Gosh, it's so hard to watch our parents get older, isn't it? I hope you were able to spend some good quality time with your folks. I will keep your mom in my prayers.
Yeah, dad looks pretty much the same. He quit smoking a little over a year ago though and he has gained about 50 lb. He started watching what he's eating while I was there and has vowed to lose it. I agree with you about my mom too. She just doesn't look much like mom. I'm really torn with my feelings. Part of me says, enough is enough and she needs to go so she isn't suffering anymore. And part of me is not even close to being ready for that. Thanks for the prayers.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

absolutely great Pic´s Tammie!
I figured was a great trip my friend!
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
Thank you! I was happy to see my son and his family and I got to spend a lot of time with my parents. That was the purpose of the trip so I'm glad for that! The whole trip has made me reflect on my own life and where I want to be when I am their age.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great pictures, you have a gorgeous family

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely family, Tammie, Im sure it was nice to be able to get back to see them. That baby girl couldnt be anymore precious

The landscapes are beautiful, too.
Many many prayers for your Mom.

cincocatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beautiful photos, beautiful family. I'm very glad for you to be able to make that trip.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That baby girl couldnt be anymore precious
She really is a pretty little girl Tammie

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum
That must have been such a bitter sweet visit for you
How often do you visit?

Their cats a sweetie as well

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Great pics Tammie
The kids are adorable

So sorry about your Mom
Originally Posted by babyharley

Those are great pictures, you have a gorgeous family

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom
Originally Posted by Pami

What a lovely family, Tammie, Im sure it was nice to be able to get back to see them. That baby girl couldnt be anymore precious

The landscapes are beautiful, too.
Many many prayers for your Mom.
Originally Posted by cincocatz

Beautiful photos, beautiful family. I'm very glad for you to be able to make that trip.
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

She really is a pretty little girl Tammie

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum
That must have been such a bitter sweet visit for you
How often do you visit?

Their cats a sweetie as well
Thank you everyone, for your kind comments. It really was a bitter sweet visit. I only get back there once a year at most. This past visit was 2 years from the last. I'd like to get back more often but it's the ole money issue that stops me.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful family you have! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us. I'm so sorry to hear your mom is so sick
Many vibes for her and all of you

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your pictures are lovely Tammie - it looks as if it was a good trip home. I'm just sorry that your Mum is suffering, it was good that you got to spend time with her though.

How wonderful to see your Son's family - it's amazing to think how that beautiful little girl and her brothers will have grown since you last saw them. They are gorgeous, you must be a very proud Grandma

purdy'smomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awesome pictures, very pretty my husband has an aunt in michigan. The cat was beautiful..... By the way My name is Beth and I am new here.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

What a beautiful family you have! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us. I'm so sorry to hear your mom is so sick
Many vibes for her and all of you
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Your pictures are lovely Tammie - it looks as if it was a good trip home. I'm just sorry that your Mum is suffering, it was good that you got to spend time with her though.

How wonderful to see your Son's family - it's amazing to think how that beautiful little girl and her brothers will have grown since you last saw them. They are gorgeous, you must be a very proud Grandma
Thanks for all the kind words on my family and the nice thoughts for my mother. Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by Purdy'sMomma

Awesome pictures, very pretty my husband has an aunt in michigan. The cat was beautiful..... By the way My name is Beth and I am new here.
Thank you and welcome to TCS!