Catnip Attack

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This video isn't really par with what I try to present, but it does show Runner's size in comparison with some of my adult bengals. One bengal that makes a cameo appearance is a kitten.
Runner, the maine coon, is the large cat enjoying the cat nip bag.

Here's another showing Runner and Bengal kitten Cairo:

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the first vid - one of your babies was being very vocal in the background... who was that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

In the first vid - one of your babies was being very vocal in the background... who was that?
The loud persistant one is Tuscany. She was next door in the cattery on porch complaining because she wasn't getting any attention.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was going to say in the first video it sounded like Kiko was over there visiting in the background

OMG Runner is GORGEOUS!!! OMG Im in LOVE. He seems like he is so laid back, too. How much did you say he weighs?
What a change in cat size.

That 2nd video had me cracking up
Runner was so laid back and that kitten was all over him and he didnt care. He finally tried to get into the action, too, but at the very end, the kitten that wouldnt let go had me cracking up

Has he tried the cat wheel yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

How much did you say he weighs?
What a change in cat size.

Has he tried the cat wheel yet?
I still haven't offically weighed him, but he feels like a solid 20 lbs and he's still got some growing to do.

He's not one bit interested in the cat wheel. He watches the bengals run on it but if I put him on it, he jumps off instantly. I wish he'd use it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I still haven't offically weighed him, but he feels like a solid 20 lbs and he's still got some growing to do.

He's not one bit interested in the cat wheel. He watches the bengals run on it but if I put him on it, he jumps off instantly. I wish he'd use it.
Thats what mine do, they jump right off. Except Kiko, he will stay, but he will only stay for a minute. I can start moving the wheel slowly and he will start walking for a few secs, I am still hopeful for him to use it

Runner is going to be one big beautiful boy.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Too cute!

I was looking through your other videos, and this one is still my favourite!

I love that video too!! The last cat running rocks!!!!!

I'm scared to invest in a wheel because I don't know how many of my cats would use it! I think I would rather make one and if there is any welding involved we have a welder down the street. Maybe somebody has posted a plan somewhere on the net!!