Feline friendly design

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it. I also have seen the ramps/steps on the wall about a foot wide. And one house had holes cut thru the walls at the ceilings where they could run from room to room on the ramps

I like the bathroom part, but its a bit overboard
And LOVE the drawers - after all, aren't they always trying to get into the open drawers????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that it's over the top. But think of things like this done more sparingly. If anyone is like me and detests the look of cat furniture...I can think of endless possibilities here. The shelves give can give window access and high places to nap. The drawers don't have to be a cat house, but could hide litter pans... Same with the hole through the wall [or door], possibly being an entrance to a litter box in a closet.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

...And one house had holes cut thru the walls at the ceilings where they could run from room to room on the ramps
Yes, I love that one too! This one is nice, but... a bathroom without a place to wash your hands?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Yes, I love that one too! This one is nice, but... a bathroom without a place to wash your hands?
The sink was shown in a separate photo.
[I assume it's the bathroom sink anyway as the cabinets match.]

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWESOME!!!! If I had the money to spend on making my house that cat-fun....I so would!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that is insane! I think Katina and Nero would be in kitty cat heaven in that home!

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I *love* the Apartment Therapy website. They have shown other cat-friendly houses but this one is the best I've seen.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is too cool! The bathroom is a bit much, but I like the rest of it. What happy kitties! I know my cats would be in heaven.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a little to much,,

err, but this is coming from someone who has catwalks on the all in the computer room