Flash and Sooty

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well flash doesnt seem to bad with Sooty a few hisses now and then and she runs up and pats him then runs off no biting or scrapping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
infact she is making some strange noises sound like they are coming from inside of her growl like noises

how do i let her know that she is still our lil princess

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Flash is 14 Weeks old and Sooty is 6 weeks old

Any help on getting them used to each other would be good

Thanks

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

she runs up and pats him then runs off no biting or scrapping
That sounds like she's either wanting to play or she's letting him know that she's the older kitten.

What i did with all of mine was to always give my older cat Rosie the attention first, then Sophie, then Jack, right down to giving Rosie her food dish first, then Sophie etc... Always spend some quality time with Flash, even if it's just 10 minutes telling her that you still love her etc...

They'll be fine because their both kittens and they'll be playing rough and tumble before you know it. There will be biting and the odd squeel but that's normal, just make sure no bloods shed, but i don't think it'll come to that

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for your help on this one

She is cuddled up on the couch with my partner whilst he is cuddling up to me

Strange

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
think flash really hates us for getting sooty she growls and makes some really strange noises when we cuddle her to show her attention

sport

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

think flash really hates us for getting sooty she growls and makes some really strange noises when we cuddle her to show her attention
I think that he is too young to hate you for the addition of a sibbling. Even if you try and equate them in human years....your elder is about 4 years old. I think that they just chose their favorites. Sport has strange emotional behavior like that. He will not cuddle up to my partner for anything. However, when my partner leaves for work in the morning, Sport runs to the window and howls, and howls, like he just lost his best friend????? I don't get it, but he's my little love, as I am sure yours are to you and your partner.

Sport

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sport

I think that he is too young to hate you for the addition of a sibbling.
I think so too. From being a kitten Jack has always growled when he's playing, but he also gives out squeeky meows for attention so it could be something like that?.

Don't whatever you do give up, because their both young and they'll love playing rough and tumble with each other