So, who's going to win the election on Nov. 4?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

traveler5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Obama is in the lead right now but anything can happen.
You're so right. The polls can be deceiving. In the primaries, earlier this year, the polls were way off in many instances compared the final outcome. 4-5 months ago, I really thought it would be a Hillary Clinton vs. Mitt Romney election but that has all changed.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, you are opening a can of worms in the lounge but I think we can behave ourselves here. Once you reach 100 posts you can get into the IMO forum and see how people REALLY feel.

I'm voting for McCain, but I really think right now it can go either way. I admire him and his platform fits my personal views more than Obama.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
McCain will be. I have no basis for this whatsoever considering I don't ever pay attention to anything relating the the elections besides what's on the radio, but I have a gut feeling it'll be him.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already know who i'm voting for pretty much, so my I'd rather not guess since the polls never seem to be accurate. I'd rather just wait and see who wins! I'm thinking it will be pretty close eithor way!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I know who and I'm not saying, but America will be in for disaster like you never saw because of who is in there.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I am voting for McCain.. I just don't trust Obama
I'm just the opposite, I'm voting for Obama because I can't trust McCain. That strange 10 second smile McCain has seems so insincere and really turns me off.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, if I had to put money on it right now, I would bet on Obama.

As I've said elsewhere, however, a lot of the rhetoric is just that. Our President has fairly little power when it comes to legislation (just check out how unsuccessful Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan, both very popular Presidents, were at getting their programs passed). On November 5, we won't have troops and tanks on every street corner; the world will go on, and the main change will be one of attitude, rather than substance.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this really belongs in IMO but I'd be happy to give my opinion! I think it will end up being Obama. Especially now that it was found that Sarah Palin abused her powers in office. I won't say who I'm voting for. I plead the 5th!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

I think we can all write in SARAHP and get her elected!
Only one problem.... you have to be born in the U.S.A.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope it's Obama. I don't trust John McCain. I do think it will be Obama.

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really want Obama, but I just have a feeling it will be McCain.