Eden's newfound love - Kitty Kaviar!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such manners in a lady!

She growled at me when I took the canister away.

On a side note - OMG I cannot get one single decent picture of her to use on Petfinder!!! If I use any sort of flash, her eyes glow red. If I don't use flash, she doesn't stop moving so the pics come out blurry. And I'm even in a well lit room during daylight to try to help!

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the way you can see other kitties tails in this pic , mine are like that!!!

She is so cute , what is kitty caviar? is it like cat food or some thing lol? never heard of it ?

Great picture!

Jess x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Bonita Tuna Flakes. I got mine from a member her (Pat & Alix), you can check out her website at:
www.catniptoys.com

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah, that would have been a good LOL pic! Actually, would be a good ICHC photo!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you should include that one on Petfinder. Personally I find it charming

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Such manners in a lady!

On a side note - OMG I cannot get one single decent picture of her to use on Petfinder!!! If I use any sort of flash, her eyes glow red. If I don't use flash, she doesn't stop moving so the pics come out blurry. And I'm even in a well lit room during daylight to try to help!
I saw a while ago that someone suggested using the flash, but put a white sheet of paper a few inches in front of the flash so that you get the light, but not the burst of light on the retina.

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Such manners in a lady!

I suggest you take one with flash then photoshop the red eye out, they even have a special tool just for it.
very lovely cat

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does she like big 16 pound male siamese that eat other cats? cause then you don't need petfinder. I'll take her1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

Does she like big 16 pound male siamese that eat other cats? cause then you don't need petfinder. I'll take her1
She has done fairly well with Ophelia Rose, who I consider to be the "ultimate test"....so if you're game, so am I!