Vote for September - TCS LOL Kitties

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for the September Photo Contest - TCS LOL Kitties! Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 10 photos, and these constitute the ones that 1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2009 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store.
An example of what the calendar may look like is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../Example-1.jpg Please note I used the first 3 photos in alphabetical order, it is not refective of the team vote or my own personal views.

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. September on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights.
The winner will also have a 2009 TCS Calendar that will go on sale later this year sent to them!

The photos will appear in the next post, in alphabetical order.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohoo, I was one of the first votes!
I LOVE the expression on Ducky's face. It makes me laugh so hard!

I am sad that I did not get to enter this contest. I spent a few weeks trying really hard to get a funny picture of my babies, and I got a few that were kind of funny but I didn't feel like they were good enough to enter.

It's okay though. I really wanted to vote for Ducky.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
This is really hard. I'm going to have to come back a few times and look at them all again before I can decide.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was thinking of voting for... err never mind, adilah said she would do bad things to me next time i was in asia, if i did not vote the baby lion.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i was thinking of voting for... err never mind, adilah said she would do bad things to me next time i was in asia, if i did not vote the baby lion.
Am so going to not like you much anymore :p - not only did you NOT vote for my baby lion, you don't love me!!! (Check out the what do you love thread in the lounge!)

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was having a difficult time until I saw that photo of Tiger Lilly. It cracked me up. She just looks like she's laughing like crazy.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Can't you let us vote more than once!
Yeah, we could stuff the ballot box. Get in practice for the elections.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay! Max's silly corn-eating pic made it into the top ten! He will be so happy!
But, boy, is it hard to vote this month! I wish we could vote for our top three faves. I mean, I've got to be loyal to my baby, but TigerLily and JinJin just crack me up! What a tough choice!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I was having a difficult time until I saw that photo of Tiger Lilly. It cracked me up. She just looks like she's laughing like crazy.
Same here! She's LOLing!
Those are all great pictures - such funny kitties!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a tough decision, they are all great!
Too bad I missed out on this contest

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations to our winners!

1st Place - Abymummy's Bintang
2nd Place - Pami's Ducky
3rd Place TIE - snosrap5's Takoda & WhiteCatLover's Tiger Lily

What a great bunch of pictures! ALL of the entries were winners in my book!