TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kittens Discovered the Cat Tree
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kittens Discovered the Cat Tree

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
The kittens are 6-1/2 weeks old. Up to now the highest they had been climbing was onto the couch or bed. Yesterday they discovered the Cat Tree--which has been standing in the corner of the living room since before they were born.

I didn't see any of them make it all the way to the top platform, but they got close.

Let me give you a hand (paw) there


Great scratching, and nobody yells at you


Hey, there's another level up here


I can do this


Anybody in there?


Great view from up here


Heading back down


How far down is it?


Oh yeah, that's a long way


All worn out
post #2 of 15
OMG they are too cute. You really should add a warning. I bet there is never a dull moment at your house with all those kitties.
post #3 of 15
OMG they are all so cute!!!!!!!!
post #4 of 15
Aww, they are just the cutest little things and they look like they are having the best time. Have they discovered that they can also climb up the curtains by the cat tree yet? My little Forrest just LOVED climbing up the curtains when I wasn't looking.
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCat View Post
Aww, they are just the cutest little things and they look like they are having the best time. Have they discovered that they can also climb up the curtains by the cat tree yet? My little Forrest just LOVED climbing up the curtains when I wasn't looking.
Oh yeah, they found the curtains. I don't have any pictures of that because I was too busy disconnecting little claws from the lace.
post #6 of 15
That last pic get a huge "Awwwwwww!!!!!" from me - baby sleeping on Mama!!

Very nice photo essay.
post #7 of 15
Oh how SWEET are they, and that last pic Too precious
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyCat View Post
Oh yeah, they found the curtains. I don't have any pictures of that because I was too busy disconnecting little claws from the lace.
Oh yes...I understand how that happens. One day when Forrest was a wee kitten he started howling and I came running into the room to find him stuck in the curtains up by the ceiling. I had to get a ladder to "unhook" his claws and get him down. We now have wood blinds.
post #9 of 15
Cute pictures!!!!

The last one is my favorite.
post #10 of 15
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute! I LOVE the last picture!

That cat tree does look pretty fun!
post #11 of 15
Omgoodness , that picture is just soo cute! I want to steal them all along with the cat tree lol which is also really cool

Again last photo is just darling.
Jess x
post #12 of 15
Gorgeous It's not the getting up the tree, it's getting down that's the challenge. Looks like you're in for some real fun in the next few weeks.
post #13 of 15
Looks like they are having a great adventure.
post #14 of 15

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! What little adventurers you have there!!!!!!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! The last picture just tugs at my heart!
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
That last pic get a huge "Awwwwwww!!!!!" from me - baby sleeping on Mama!!

Very nice photo essay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Oh how SWEET are they, and that last pic Too precious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Cute pictures!!!!

The last one is my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute! I LOVE the last picture!
Quote:
Originally Posted by erzsebet View Post

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! What little adventurers you have there!!!!!!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! The last picture just tugs at my heart!
You like that one? I've got more for you. They're so much easier to photograph when they're not bouncing around.

Pile on Mom


Lion Pillow


Double Decker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kittens Discovered the Cat Tree