The : Things I hate thread...

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well - it appears we all have vents we want off our shoulders even if its kids, our marriage, husbands, pets, or whatever... I had another thread going and everyone began throwing in their own "hate this or that" so I figured this would be nice...

So - VENT IT OFF. let it go!

I'll start.

I hate people who make jokes in my expense. It's not funny when you make fun of some one, at all. Even if you do it with a smile and a nice tone. It's still wrong, and If I am not laughing - Why are you?

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate when people get mad at me at work when I ask for ID when the name on your credit card is either worn off or not signed!!

Hello! i'm just doing it for your sake incase the card is stolen!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ The ones that usually get upset at the ones that aren't carrying their's, which of course is their problem not your's.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot stand having to listen to political and religious conversations brought up right there at work without regard to anyone else in the room. It just drives me up the wall. You know, not everyone agrees with what you are saying, and work is the most inappropriate place to start having these discussions, unless you are out on a break with your conversational partner.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hate when:

people smoke RIGHT in front of the door of a restaurant, retail place, etc.
people are on their cell phones when they're being cashed out.
people hit their pets.
I get the hiccups.
people are two-faced and fake.

Phew, that's a start. :p

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

I hate when people get mad at me at work when I ask for ID when the name on your credit card is either worn off or not signed!!

Hello! i'm just doing it for your sake incase the card is stolen!
I hated that too when I was working in retail. Also when I was working at a day care we were required to check ID if anyone was picking up a child and we didn't know them. Parents would freak out and yell at you because there ID is in there car and they have to walk all the way back.
It is just like HELLO PEOPLE do you want me to just give your kid to anyone who come to pick them up??? One would think you would be happy that we were so carefull on who we released chirlden too!

I also hate when people talk behind my back. If you don't have the nerve to say something to my face keep it to your self!! I will never say something about anyone that I could not say to their face.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate it when people are ignorant about what their government really is doing/has done...

I hate people calling it "liberal media" when 5 of the 6 media conglomerats are headed up by conservatives. (at least it was in 2004)

I hate it when someone forces their political/religious beliefs on you.

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
-When you on the bus and some one is trying to justify a OUT OF DATE ticket lol.
-When you waiting at the bus stop or walking and some one blows smoke straight in your face , especially hate this when you have a child with you.
-When people make sly comments but can not justiy them and then try to wriggle out of the situation.
-When i yawn and make a weird sound afterwards.
-Childabusers
-Animal abusers.
-People who make fun of charity , hello its raising money for some thing you might have when your older!
-people who judge straight away
-When u think u have some drink left in ya cup ya go to drink it and u already drunk it so its not their.
-When your trying to sleep..and ur kitten is meowing its bad breath in ur face lol , but i let this one slip

Jess x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hate bad mothers who drag their kids through their bullcrap.

I hate people who say one thing, and do another. How can you even dare talk about not drinking and driving if you have a DUI record, not 1, but two... and a WARRANT for it!?

I hate people who hit/kick pets.

I hate people that blame others for their own actions. " If she had not made me so angry I wouldn't have smacked her " Then once they get in trouble it's the poor me, can you believe the fake order she got on me? Then get revenge for the order that they got for your FIRST action.

I hate people who can dish it, but never taste it to see how it might be to have to eat it yourself.

I hate CHEATERS.

I hate LIARS.

I hate Child Abusers

I hate people who joke about abusing children: There is nothing funny about shaking a baby!

I hate these cookies I can't stop eating

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate people chewing so loudly you can hear them across the room

I hate being hurt so close to my big day

and many other things that I don't feel like ranting about right now... but GREAT thread!

oci-lot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
things i hate...

Sarah Palin- She is a Moron and I am not "Joe Six Pack" Is that what I'm being degraded to these days? Hell... I don't even have a FOUR pack.

My Stupid Ex girlfriend Carla- She is so pointless and she was a waste of 4 months of my life that i will never get back.. THANK YOU CARLA

I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS RIGHT AND WHAT OTHERS BELIEVE IS WRONG AND WORTHLESS
ITS DISGUSTING

I hate the way the stock market is going because i invest in it.

I hate people who can't accept all forms of art ... such as certain styles of painting or rap or metal art... It's all expression and just because YOU don't get it doesn't mean it is crap.

And one other thing i hate is Michigan winters... can't wait until next year when i am California bound..

Just a few things...

I hate

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate being broke which I stay a good percentage of the time.

I hate liars.

I hate parents who walk out on their kids, like my mom did me and then they make excuses for it and never even apologize but get mad at you for not bending over backwards to have some relationship with them.

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate being broke too.
I hate it when people say they'll call on a certain day/time, and DON'T. Esspecially if it's when you have plans, or when it's a potential employer.
I hate when people call my cat fat, even if they're joking. She weighs like 6 pounds. She just LOOKS thicker because her legs are so short. >

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate ignorant drivers who aren't aware of basic traffic rules and aren't aware of their surroundings

I hate it when people at work get an attitude with me because I put their product on hold because it is bad. You produce it so you should know when it isn't up to par...I am just doing my job not letting your crap out the door because you have no pride in what you do.

I hate it when people don't try to see both sides of the debate - it isn't that difficult and you might learn from it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when people don't consider the source of information they hear, and just assume it's all true. Most people have no idea how often they're being lied to!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont hate, it just gets on my nerves how short i am, and no designer makes clothes that fit my height or bust MERP To you! haha

Anyway i regret not getting my license done when i had the opportunity to back when i was 18, now im stuck in the middle of no where with trains that run every two hours

And its annoying that europe is so far away that i cant travel back and forth often!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good, I need to vent

I HATE the people in the apartment complex that don't know how to park between the 2 yellow lines. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to fit you're vehicle straight between the lines. There are a couple people here that don't care, and just pull into the parking lot, and park wherever they please. Sometimes they aren't even straight. Just right now, there's at least 2 cars that are out there that are parked almost at a diagonal. When I got home, there were 2 cars that belonged to people that didn't even live here that were parked crooked. I mean seriously, is it THAT hard to park straight?!

I also hate bad drivers. Drivers that don't yield when they are supposed to, and blatantly cut you off and don't even acknowledge it.

I also hate the guy below us when he decides to play his music loud at 12:30 at night. He's done it the past 2 nights in a row. Last night, my fiance went down and knocked on his door, and he turned it down, but never came to the door. The guy's played his music that loud before. One time he woke me up at 11 because it was so loud! I think tomorrow my fiance's going to call and complain to the complex. I'm just afraid he's waking up the people below him, because they have young triplets and the father gets up early for work.

Okay, I guess I'm done venting.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Right now I'm not real fond of my dentist. I spent two hours there today and now that the Novocaine has worn off one side of my face hurts and my teeth feel really odd.

Later I will be hating my downstairs neighbors because the wake me up just about every night with their loud TV.