Since joining..

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have made friends , become a better cat owner , got advice and a nice place to go , i dont feel silly about asking questions

I just wanted to say im glad i found this forum and talked to the wonderful people on here.

Jess x

erzsebet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree!!! I have been on here only a short time and I am here to stay!!! A very wonderful forum indeed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by erzsebet

I agree!!! I have been on here only a short time and I am here to stay!!! A very wonderful forum indeed

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it here too! Before i found TCS, i was a member of another forum, but it wasnt anything like this. The people never responded to threads, so going there to ask an important question was pointless since i never got any responses. Since finding TCS, i also feel like i have become a better cat owner. I know more about cats, and since im more informed, i can care for them the right way. i love that when i am bored i can come here and read threads and learn even more about cats. the people here are so nice & very helpful

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a wonderful site, but we have to remember what keeps it running smoothly with so much wonderful advice and wonderful people are the MODS, If it werent for them, this would be just another regular forum.

Thank you MODS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

This is a wonderful site, but we have to remember what keeps it running smoothly with so much wonderful advice and wonderful people are the MODS, If it werent for them, this would be just another regular forum.

Thank you MODS!
THANKS MODS!!!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been a member for about 1.5 years now and I have to say I really have enjoyed the experience. I've gotten tons of useful information, meet some really cool people and almost always find something interesting whenever I log on. It's a great site and thanks to all the mods who work so hard to keep it a safe clean site...

Kudo's to you...

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been in the group for almost a year.
I joined because Oreo has fcks and wanted help.
No one could help me with that though.
I have had alot of help with Coco with all her problems and help with the breeders here.
Kai Bengals found me a Sphynx breeder after the other breeder started playing games.
I am in yahoo and msn groups also but i like this group the best.
Goldenkitty45 helped me with the breeder also.

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I know, right? They are the best

I've learned so much new stuff and I have had cats all my life. Pretty cool

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Don't forget to give yourselves a round of applause, because your what makes this site

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thank you MODS!
And thank you for the vote of confidence. We are fortunate in that most members here appreciate this is a family friendly site and that the rules and mods are a bit more strict than some sites allow.