Crazy tail!

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat's been doing this thing lately where she starts throwing her tail around really fast while she's walking. It spasms and twitches in all sorts of directions. It doesn't seem to correlate with any mood in particular. It's really rather cute. Does it mean anything, or is she just being a spaz?

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah i second the above post , possibly she wants you to play lol , or yeah maybe being a spaz , i take it you cant see a injury or anything to it , does it hurt when you touch it!?!? just a few Qs
Jess x

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what it means technically. But when my cat does it she's usually frisky.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior_j

Yeah i second the above post , possibly she wants you to play lol , or yeah maybe being a spaz , i take it you cant see a injury or anything to it , does it hurt when you touch it!?!? just a few Qs
Jess x
Nope, her tail is 100%.
The playfullness would make sense, but she's just not a very playful cat. She doesn't bother with anything that won't move, and she's not even particularly fond of the legendary feather on a stick. She'll bat at it for a second, and then get frustrated and give up. I think it's because batting at stuff is difficult with her short legs.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What about laser pointers? They have all kinds of 'tips' for them to create different shapes for the cat to chase.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by faith's_mom

What about laser pointers? They have all kinds of 'tips' for them to create different shapes for the cat to chase.
I've been thinking about that. I might borrow my friend's to see how much Gorilla likes it before investing in one.