What do you guys think awbout these paint colors???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Help me make my final choices!!!! I'm just finished priming my master bathroom yesterday (FIANALLY!!!!) and now I'm going to go this week and pick out the paint for it. I'm pretty much set on a pretty medium green color called "Grasshopper Wing" with a cream trim called "white lace" or something like that.

This is our inspiration for our bathroom and bedroom. The colors we chose are VERY similar but look a tad better with our lighting color/etc. I'm also planning to sand and stain all the bathroom cabinetry. What do you guys think? Do you like this color scheme???? http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/snc/View...1-2ce81fccd8a8

Now i'm also planning to redo the paint in our bedroom, and guest bathroom. I am thinking about doing the same green/cream in the bedroom as the master bath but not sure yet!

As far as the guest bath goes though i'm thinking of eithor doing a Robin's Egg blue with pretty chocolate and gold accents. OR something like this:
http://www.bhg.com/decorating/season...colors/?page=2 What do you guys think? Do you think blue or pennywise would look better?
DH likes both
So he's no help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oci-lot

i think the blue just clicks....
Think so for the guest bath? I'll try to post a picture of a similar blue paint I was thinking about! I'm normally not crazy about blues, but I think it'll fit well in that guest bathroom! I also really love that cooper color too though! I can't decide!
(and since it's smaller it'll be a LOT easier for me to work on!) I've done the master bathroom all by myself save yesterday when two of my friends came over to help a little!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like that green!!!! I was looking for a green like that for my living room and couldn't find the right color green!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I like that green!!!! I was looking for a green like that for my living room and couldn't find the right color green!
Thankyou!

The color on the website that the home owner used is called "Armadillo" but they don't make that color anymore (i did a lot of searching!) So, the Grasshopper Wing color I found is VERY similar to it- you might like that one!!! It's made by Behr.
The thing that makes that color stand out in my opinion is the grey undertones...it just looks better imo than some of the other greens out there.

Mods would one of you mind editing my spelling in the title of my thread please?