Well.............THEY ARE HERE!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got an email (waiting for breeder to call me too). Baby Jack was born early this morning (between 3-5am) - 1 cinnamon, 3 cinnamon-silvers! All boys - so we know Jack is in there

They are adorable - but I don't know how to transfer the email pictures to here.

Breeder says they have good heads and nice spotting; a little early to tell for sure, but from the pics the one looks like he's got really good spotting on the side that is showing (he's a cin-silver)
\\

Told Charlie his little baby brother is born - he's not impressed yet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok lets see if this works on the attachments. Well it worked - I like the cin-silver that is facing the camera and the one right next to him - they seem to have nice clear spotting.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The one in the middle has a nice side, will be interesting to see them as they grow.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can give you the breeders name/website (she's in West Virginia) - she has a few other kittens available in January (Fawn-Silver, Blue, Cinnamon)

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!
You are lucky that males were in there
You never really know which way it will go!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the breeder says that Jack's father is a high percentage of males in all his litters

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrates ... wow new kitties
... Charlie dear youll understand in 12=-16 weeks

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will be interesting to see the development - didn't have that with Charlie. I won't be getting Jack till he's 5 months old as we can't ship in February to MN
But the breeder will take him to at least one kitten show in February.

I helped Amanda pick out her Oci from photos on the breeder's pages; so we will see if I can do it with this litter. I know which ones I'm picking out now for the "best" (based on spotting). Hope it holds true. Will verify with the breeder if we agree.

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!
You must be counting the days until February now!

You'll have to tell us what show Baby Jack will make his debut. I'd love to get a chance to see him if I can

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now there are 2 shows that are within 2-4 hrs from the breeders - both in Ohio - so he'll be shown there. I don't really expect anything - its just to get him used to things. Of course, I put Charlie in a show at 4 months and he surprised us with 2 finals (SP and AB)!

Do have a correction tho - talked to Anne just a bit ago. There is ONE female (a cinnamon-silver) and she's keeping the female. So I'll have a choice of 2 boys - the cinnamon or cinn-silver; whichever is better. She may keep the other boy cause she wants a replacement for the father so he can be neutered

The picture I did post - the kitten facing the camera is a boy. His sister is the one next to him. IMO those are the two nicest with the best spotting right now.