new movie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caleeko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Caleeko

is anyone going to see bill mahers new movie religulous? it looks like it be real real funny

http://www.religulousmovie.net/index2.html
well i finally got to go see the movie, it is totally funny. bill maher like had all these people not knowing what to say or like sounding totally silly. it was soooooooo funny

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It looks like it would be good. I told my boyfriend about it and he said with all the awesome horror movies coming out this month, Religion will have to be a rental.

It does look funny… one of those movies where you need to have an open mind or you will get offended easily, probably not a movie for everyone.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I take religion seriously - mine and others. I have no interest in watching someone make fun of it.

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The many hateful comments I've heard Bill Maher make regarding Jesus or religion over the years tell me to stay away. I'm sure I would be v. offended and wouldnt find it "funny" at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caleeko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
like eric idle from monthy python said,

nothing is so sacred that we can't find humor in it!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's perfectly possible to respect the religious convictions of others while also recognizing the absurdity of some of the things people believe. Bill Maher is a very astute observer of human nature... and very funny, too. You bet I'm going to see it!