Saturday!! What are Your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Cloudy and very windy here this morning. With all the leaves swirling around out there it looks like a techno colored snowstorm..We lost tons and tons of leaves overnight and the trees are looking pretty bare this morning.

Heading off to work shortly. Afterwards need to run a couple of errands then most likely just grab a movie for this evening.

I am thinking about starting a tattered rug over the next few days, I have been collecting odd pieces of material and old t-shirts etc to use in it and I now have two bags of the stuff so I guess I can start anytime. I have made a couple of them and they are a fun project.

The kitties are good this morning, Linus and Pixie are squirrel watching and Sassy is napping..

Everyone have a great day

judi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!!

Cloudy and very windy here this morning. With all the leaves swirling around out there it looks like a techno colored snowstorm..We lost tons and tons of leaves overnight and the trees are looking pretty bare this morning.

Heading off to work shortly. Afterwards need to run a couple of errands then most likely just grab a movie for this evening.

I am thinking about starting a tattered rug over the next few days, I have been collecting odd pieces of material and old t-shirts etc to use in it and I now have two bags of the stuff so I guess I can start anytime. I have made a couple of them and they are a fun project.

The kitties are good this morning, Linus and Pixie are squirrel watching and Sassy is napping..

Everyone have a great day
There is
a ballgame
a Parade in two places at the same time for Michael Phelps
2 dog events at the same time in different places.
If only, I could be in more than one place at a time!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at work until 12. Another boring Saturday here. I think I'm going to do some more wedding researching while I'm here.

I did a lower body workout yesterday and my legs are killing me. It was a bunch of squats and I'm so sore now.

Probably doing some cleaning, elliptical, and watching One Tree Hill when I get home. Not much, just relaxing.

judi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I'm at work until 12. Another boring Saturday here. I think I'm going to do some more wedding researching while I'm here.

I did a lower body workout yesterday and my legs are killing me. It was a bunch of squats and I'm so sore now.

Probably doing some cleaning, elliptical, and watching One Tree Hill when I get home. Not much, just relaxing.
Try not to overdo it when you work out. That defeats the original purpose.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mainly cookie baking today - need some to take to work next week for a party, some for church next week and some for ourselves. Also need to plant iris and tulips.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Judi

Try not to overdo it when you work out. That defeats the original purpose.
I don't overdue it, it's just that it was a really good workout. I could feel it in my thighs while I was doing. Plus, a good stretch before and after helps a lot. It's just I haven't done that in awhile so my legs are sore. I might not do the elliptical today. We'll see how my legs feel later after being at work for 5 hours. I've been stretching them a lot and they're feeling a little bit better.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

I woke up around 6:30 this morning (just couldn't sleep), so I took care of Bailey (blanket eating dog
) and started work on baking a lemon loaf
I just put it in the oven.

I'm planning to vaccume/mop the kitchen and clean out the litter pans this morning as well and then get started working on lunch (chicken flourentine). My friend Annie is comming over to have lunch and help me prime the bathroom walls some more so I can get started painting!

Not sure what i'm doing after my friend leaves, I might try and do something with my best friend if I have time (she's in town this weekend from KY). Sometime before 5 though I am going to the mall to see DH for a bit (They're having an expo at our local mall for the first responders, so he's actually getting to drive his police motorcycle
in the mall - he's excited about it lol).
Tonight DH and I are planning to go hear one of the local bands play with some of his friends and their wives.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

Sunny and blue sky here. Not sure about later, but my hip is telling me that rain is on the way

I have to go to Safeway today to pick up 2 cases of cat food that I ordered, plus a few things that I missed from my list when I went earlier this week.

I figure that since I'm there I'm going to try and finish up pricing out the disposed of groceries for my brother's insurance company, that way I don't have to go back again tomorrow and I can actually have a day at home where I can do nothing but rest my body and putter around and maybe do a load of laundry.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am working 1:30-6:30 today. Thankfully its just a short day. I don't think I could handle another long day today. I have been working a lot of hours this week and one of our registers is broken so its been fun trying to ring customers through with only one register.

Tonight I am just going to sit around and do nothing. I am out of energy and still have to get through my shift.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to push my luck, DH and I are going to go look at some furniture. We need a new bed, but I'm not certain if I can find one I like locally.
...I also need to go by the pharmacy, the percocets seem to be causing a typical side effect.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I had a busy morning.

The cats let me sleep in until 6:45!! We had a heavy frost though as one thermometer said 28.5F. So the uncovered annuals bit the dust as well as the basil that I even had double tarped-bummer.

So I set off to a mom/pop bakery to pick up a gift for a friends birthday tomorrow, then the farmers market. It was really crowded with lots of stuff to choose from.
I bought a gallon of maple syrup, some scrubby thingy's for the kitchen, "Ginger Gold" apples and some apple cider, some mini pumpkins and mini birdhouse gourds.

Off to Barnes & Noble picked up a couple of magazines and the to Jo'Ann fabrics for some yard and a last stop at a garden center and got some hose connectors at 50% off!!

So I'm relaxing a bit as I'll watch a movie that has to be returned this evening and continue on a craft project tnite.

Its nice to have some peace and quiet and no football on the TV!!

erzsebet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well for my Saturday morning I took my two cockatiels to get them groomed this morning. And picked up a few toys for them and the kittens. Then ate lunch with my fiance and watched some football.
And now I am getting ready for work from 4pm-11pm tonight!!!!!
Not very exciting for a Saturday

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well.. this is what was my saturday..

I woke up at 9 to phone the doctor to cancel a appointment for my flu jab , as i felt rough and apparently you shouldnt get a flu jab if you feel rough.. but because it was a saturday and the surgury shouldnt usually be open there was no where i could leave a message so the receptionist phoned at ten to have a go about me not cancilling i was like there was no option to speak to a person lol..

Anywho , i woke up , watched tv , had breakfast , chilled out some more , fed the kittens gave them some treats ect.. the usual , washed my hair got dressed went to asdas with my dad.. chilled some more.

Had dinner , a nap then watched x factor. And now am watching sex and the city and soon to go to bed
lol!
Jess x

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
very rainy here. We were just going to stay home after Jesse had a meeting at work but we ended up having dinner at his moms which wasn't bad at least we got home early and can still relax before going back to work tomorrow.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's just beautiful here today! Lots of sunshine and in the 80's.

I spent the morning writing checks & paying bills, then went online to do some Christmas shopping for my family, a very special friend, and my SS recipient.

I'll probably watch a movie later, if I can find a good one on TV to watch...

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked from 7:30am to 4pm today. I am going out for karaoke later this evening with my neighbor. My hubby is going to watch a college football game and then meet us at the bar. I am going to drink some Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade and do some singing tonight. Hope everyone else has a fun evening. Time for me to go start getting ready to go out.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's been overcast and windy all day I'm lovin it. Opened up all the windows and aired out the apartment. I went to my moms and just kinda hung out. My SO had to go to a local bar to make an appearance because apparently his boss is paying for first rounds. After that we're heading out to Dave & Busters for some good ol adult fun. It's been forever since he hasn't had to work on Sunday so I'm looking forward to it.