Does anyone here like Starbucks?

oci-lot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I ask because I know they have this pumpkin flavored coffee and im trying to remember what the name of it is because it is supposed to be really good and its like 40 degrees outside... so yeah...I love coffee in the fall...
anyone know what im talking about?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oci-lot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I know they now have a pumpkin spiced latte that is SO good, I need to go get one
Yeah! Thats what it is......I knew it was called something like that..

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I've ever had from Starbuck's is their "Mocafrappacino" with whipped cream and chocolate. I tried some kind of an Italian cookie that was long like a bread stick. Sorry but I forgot the name. But it was awful! Hard! Dry! Flavourless! So after that I stuck with "my usual", lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Starbucks
Their Pumpkin Spice Latte's and Frappucino's are awesome!!! One tip though- if you're getting the Pumpkin Spice Latte- do not get the non-fat, it doesn't taste the same. If you get the non-fat frappuccino though- it does taste the same

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love Starbucks....no matter if I'm dieting or not, I will get one Eggnog Latte this year

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I usually get Frappachinos in the summer, but for winter I LOVE the Eggnog Latte. I normally don't like eggnog, but it is really good. I look forward to it !

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am really not a fan of Starbukcs, but I also have a family owned mom and pop coffee house that is closer to me, WAY cheaper, and 2x as good. I will buy the Starbucks Christmas blend to make at home though, but as far as going out for coffee I just don't love it! I also like to support small business and I love the people that run this coffee house, so that might also be part of the dislike for Starbucks

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I know they now have a pumpkin spiced latte that is SO good, I need to go get one
Oh that one it the bestest.

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like: the Pumpkin Spice Latte in the fall, Peppermint Mocha in the winter, and Mocha Frappucino in the spring and summer.