I have found my cooking/baking heaven!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg just stumbled across this website recently and I swear to all of you who love to cook/bake- it's like heaven!!!!
I'm soo excited about it I had to share with everyone! They have tons and tons of amazing recipes on here (Including tons of resturant recipes....even some from places like starbucks and other wonderful places) http://www.recipegoldmine.com/

Enjoy!!! I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow to get some ingredients for some of their yummy recipes! I'll let you guys know which ones turn out well.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Havent checked out the site yet, but i love to cook/bake

My oven has been broken for almost a year
I know, its crazy, but when it gets replaced soon i will be a baking machine! its amazing how much you can cook in a pan/pot when you have to.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I did a quick look around on this site & found at least two recipes I have been looking for a long time. I have saved under favorites, Thank you! I am having a 50th surprise party for my sister, and I might have to try out some of the appetizer's.

midnighttrain

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WOW, thanks so much! The cake section alone should keep me occupied for a long while!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, glad you guys like it!
I can't wait try out a few of those recipes!!! I was searching online for the recipe to Starbuck's lemon loaf because it's amazing
And while I didn't find that exact one on that website, they do have other good ones. (If anyone wants the lemon loaf recipe- I found it at another website and the correct icing recipe at yet another! I'm going to try them out this weekend
Can't wait!!!!
)

I'm clipping coupons at the moment- i'm prepared

Originally Posted by Bella713

Great web-site Nikki, They even have 2 Elvis recipes
Helen I just want you to know somewhere back at my mom's house I have an Elvis cookbook
What can I say, i'm a Memphis girl
If I ever find it when i'm over there i'll share some of they yummy things with you! I also have a Winnie the Pooh one as well...but that's another story
(It actually has some great ideas in there too!)

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Helen I just want you to know somewhere back at my mom's house I have an Elvis cookbook
What can I say, i'm a Memphis girl
If I ever find it when i'm over there i'll share some of they yummy things with you! I also have a Winnie the Pooh one as well...but that's another story
(It actually has some great ideas in there too!)
I know I have one around here somewhere too, it's a heart attack in book form
I LOVE Winnie the pooh, how do I not have his cookbook

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know I have one around here somewhere too, it's a heart attack in book form
I LOVE Winnie the pooh, how do I not have his cookbook
No kidding! Half the stuff in there is fried or smoothered in butter (ahhh good ole' southern cooking
)

I rarely ever do any fried foods at our house and I have to watch every little ingredient I use because of our health, so I don't do those recipes often at all- but they are sinfully deliscious when I do
Sometimes, a southern girl just needs southern food

The Winnie the Pooh book is great! It was my sister's when she was little then she gave it to me and i've had it all these years!I love it!!! I have to find it! All of my cookbooks (save about 3) are still packed away somewhere from our move

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh too cute, Thanks Nikki!!
No problem! I hope it's as good as the origional! I really love my little book! All the pages are yellow now because my family's had it so long