A bad start to the new week

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is going to be one miserable week for my family...and here is why:

We had not heard from my Aunt and Uncle who live 200 miles away for at least 3 months or more, and tonight we finally got through to them by phone to find out what had been going on...and the outcome isn't what we expected either.

My Aunt had been feeling very poorly for a while, and had been back and forth to the doctors complaining about her neck, so they did some tests...
On Monday she went to the doctors to get her results.....she has been diagnosed with Cancer

My family are all in shock right now.......I feel so frustrated and sad at the same time at the moment, I really don't know what to do!

She went for an operation on Wednesday to have the lump removed, and she is starting Chemotherapy in a weeks time.....can I have some TCS vibes for her and her Husband please?

Thanks for listening, you guys are ever so caring!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey
I'm sorry for the terrible news. Many vibes and prayers going out to your aunt and your entire family. It is so hard being away from a person you love at a time like this. Do you know if the doctors caught it soon enough? If they were able to operate that actually is a good sign and usually means it's only in one spot and can be removed. Do you know what kind of cancer she is dealing with?

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Many vibes for you and your family

Cancer treatments have come very far and got a lot better! So hopefully , fingers crossed your aunt can be treated fast!

Jess x

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior_j

Cancer treatments have come very far and got a lot better!

Things may not be as bleak as they seem.
Try to remain optimistic.

Many blessings
& vibes for y'all!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so sorry to hear you and your family are having such a hard time. I will pray for your aunt and uncle and you as well.

oci-lot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will hope for the best for your family. I am very sorry to hear the bad new. Hopefully everything will work out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the kind words guys, it means a lot to me

We find out some more news next week once the biopsy has been done on the lump, and we are all keeping our fingers crossed that the outcome is good. We just hope that it hasn't progressed too far...

Did I forget to mention that is throat cancer? I think someone asked me which type it was and I didn't say

Will keep you all informed!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry. Sending loads of healing vibes to your aunt

and a big hug to you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this
I think that a support group would definitely be helpful though and maybe it would be good for lots of useful information too

Many prayers and vibes headed that way!