Kizzy in labour?

debsyweb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last nite Kizzy started having ripples through her body and started purring alot.I thought she was going through 1st stage of labour but not much as happened.This afternoon she had a little blood loss and then later sticky mucus? She has had odd body ripple (looks like small contractions) this afternoon and not much this evening.All day she has really been licking her bits lots.Tonight she is upstairs and seems quiet but not in pain,she hasn't eaten all day,is this normal? I am feeling a little scared even though she seems ok.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds normal and she should have them very soon (within the next day or two). Keep her confined to one room where the kittening box is so she doesn't pick a spot where you cannot get to her in case of trouble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debsyweb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Sounds normal and she should have them very soon (within the next day or two). Keep her confined to one room where the kittening box is so she doesn't pick a spot where you cannot get to her in case of trouble.
Was a little scared as i thought it had to be in 24 hours.But she seems comfortable so i will just keep checking her,she is safely secure in my bedroom.