I Think Y'all Will Enjoy This!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a little grey cat about 1/2 way through that sort of crouched down with their front legs spread while the lazer was moving between them. It was almost like they were forming a protective barricade so it couldn't escape!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

There was a little grey cat about 1/2 way through that sort of crouched down with their front legs spread while the lazer was moving between them. It was almost like they were forming a protective barricade so it couldn't escape!
When I haul mine out for my furbies to play with, Geronimo & one of the kittens (usually it's Jinxy or Cassidy) will kinda form a 'triangle' with their legs together, so it won't "escape".

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I wish Kitty got that excited about his laser
I have mine sitting on the table next to where I usually sit if I'm watching TV, and as soon as they hear it rattling on the glass, they all come running.
It doesn't matter where in the house they are - they always hear it and know what it is. It's just so hilarious, and cracks me up everytime!

I'll run the thing up & down the hallways, and they follow it everywhere. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen: watching 4 kittens chasing it around.