New pictures of my two new Siamese cats

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've had my two new Siamese cats Milly and Izzy for a few weeks now.
They have adjusted very well to living here so I thought I'd take the time to post a few new photos of them.

Here are some photos of Milly.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beautiful, beautiful!! I've always loved those ole blues ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are some photos of Izzy.

They are both such great kitties and they have really helped cheer me up after my cat Samantha went to the Rainbow Bridge.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

Beautiful, beautiful!! I've always loved those ole blues ...
Thanks Tutti-bella, those were just the photos of Milly, now you can see I posted some photos of Izzy too.
I just love their pretty blue eyes.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vermontcat

Thanks Tutti-bella, those were just the photos of Milly, now you can see I posted some photos of Izzy too.
I just love their pretty blue eyes.
Oh ..so, are they really chatty? You know what they say about Siamese ...

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

Oh ..so, are they really chatty? You know what they say about Siamese ...
Milly is nicknamed motormouth.

She is a big talker and can get pretty loud when she really wants something.
She looks and sounds like a typical Siamese cat.
Izzy is her daughter and she is nothing like her mom, she has a very sweet girly voice that is all breathy like and when she meows it sounds like she is saying "Air?" She doesn't talk as much as Milly but when she does talk it sounds so cute.

Thanks bnwalker and 2dogmom.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness both of your girlies are just stunning!!!

I am so glad that you have them with you now and they are helping to heal your heart

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, they are beautiful!!! I can't remember, (it was more than 10 minutes ago that you told me, I am sure of it) did you adopt them from a rescue or ... ?

Millie looks a lot like my Lexus. They both have that dainty, petite look. And I love it that Izzy has the breathy "Air" meow.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all the nice comments everyone.

Gaye, I had started the application process with Siamese Rescue when I found an ad in the local paper for Siamese cats. The former owners were moving to Florida and had 7 cats but were only planning to bring 2 with them. I don't have any papers on Milly and Izzy, as far as I can tell their former owners were backyard breeders. They bought Milly as a kitten from a local breeder so she seems to have the traditional Siamese look. They bred her twice, Izzy is her daughter from her first litter with a male Siamese that they owned. They said Izzy got her fluffy tail from Milly's side of the family so it looks like they both have some Balinese in their bloodline.
The cats were allowed outside and came loaded with fleas. Last summer Milly had a 2nd litter(mixed kittens not just Siamese) and Izzy had a litter of 5 fluffy tailed kittens that looked like her, they were both spayed last summer after their kittens were old enough to be on their own. Both Milly and Izzy have adjusted very well to being here and they know they are in a much better place than they were with their former owners.
They are now two very spoiled, very happy girls.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Gaye, I had started the application process with Siamese Rescue when I found an ad in the local paper for Siamese cats ...
Ah yes, that's right, I remember now. *smile*

They are now two very spoiled, very happy girls.
Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by Siamese. Your life will never, ever be the same!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gorgeous kitties! I'm glad that you were able to give them such a good home. You have improved their lives, and in return they will help you heal your heart and improve yours.