*****KatKwiz! - Sep 27 - golden oldy*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suppose that you thought this posting you are reading right now was part of a communist plot to take over the world, by filling all media ways on earth with spam to the overflowing point. The very first step you should take is to ____________.

Bonus: If you have under 300 posts, you will receive an extra ten points for each post under. For example, 120 posts would get you 1800 extra points.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Notify a moderator that the post is inappropriate for the TCS forums.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Suppose that you thought this posting you are reading right now was part of a communist plot to take over the world, by filling all media ways on earth with spam to the overflowing point. The very first step you should take is to ____________.

Bonus: If you have under 300 posts, you will receive an extra ten points for each post under. For example, 120 posts would get you 1800 extra points.
Click on the little triangle with the I in it in the upper right hand corner of the post to report it. That will flag the post for the moderators

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Notify a moderator that the post is inappropriate for the TCS forums.
But before you can do that you must? Note the question reads the very first thing you would do. And catkiki supplied the correct answer.

Today was a golden oldy. I call it that because it is a rehash of a KatKwiz from last year that surprised people. And I imagine that little exclamation mark just goes totally unnoticed by most people.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

But before you can do that you must? Note the question reads the very first thing you would do. And catkiki supplied the correct answer.

Today was a golden oldy. I call it that because it is a rehash of a KatKwiz from last year that surprised people. And I imagine that little exclamation mark just goes totally unnoticed by most people.
I knew there was a way to do that, but my mother was waiting for me to take her someplace and I rushed through it. I looked at the bottom where the quote and reply buttons are, just didn't look all the way around the window.