Question for Sat Sept 27th..

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My question for today is:

Are you a morning person or a night person?

I am totally a night person, I don't like having to get up to early, and I don't like going to bed early...

My mom use to say, "I was always the last one she could get to sleep at night, and always the last one she could get up in the morning."

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely a morning person. And that is bad, since our dispatch has just changed to almost entirely night runs.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm neither. I go to bed early, and I like to sleep late. I stay up late if I'm doing something, like playing on the computer. Last night I was up till 11 because I was researching wedding ideas. And I slept till 9. I guess I just love to sleep.

skadi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I dunno, I really like being the first awake where the world is quiet. Particularly at this time of year when its freezing out, but the sun is out.
And you just feel a little better for it.

But at the same time, I really like staying up into the early hours with good company, and having a lazy day the following day...

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I think I'm neither. I go to bed early, and I like to sleep late. I stay up late if I'm doing something, like playing on the computer. Last night I was up till 11 because I was researching wedding ideas. And I slept till 9. I guess I just love to sleep.
I'm the same way! But I much prefer to get up earlier in the morning and get things done and have the rest of the day to relax, but sometimes that doesn't always happen.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm a night person, but I've had to start getting up early since I got kitties. At least, they wake me up some time between 5:30 and 6:30 wanting to play. Sometimes they'll let me go back to sleep, but most of the time I have to at least get up and feed them.

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a night person. On my days off, I'm never out of the house before 2 in the afternoon. I am not really ready to sleep until well after 3am
I think I gotta find a night job

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Definitely a morning person. And that is bad, since our dispatch has just changed to almost entirely night runs.
Me too, morning person that is..I am so tired a night, I hate staying up late.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a night person too! This is a bit of a carry over from university when I used to get up no earlier than midday and go to bed any time between 2am - 5am.
5 years on and I still struggle with getting up in the mornings!

Right now though it's only 8pm and I'm ready for bed - late night partying last night!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
im a bit of both, i work 8 till 6 so its tough hours so im most awake 3 in the morn when i get up for a glass of water

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am definitely a morning person! During the week I am up by 5am, and on the weekends I can't sleep past 9am. I love this time of year in the mornings now. It is getting cooler now-60's this morning. I couldn't resist the lovely weather this morning, so I went for a 3 mile bike ride

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Night person for sure. I do get up at 5:30am for work during the week - but not without a "fight"
I hate getting up early, and I'm horrible at going to bed at a decent time.