Pictures of my Fur Kids

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,
Since I'm new here I wanted to introduce you to my furry family. First up is my 4yr old cat Tessie. She was rescued on a highway at night. She was only about 3 weeks old when they found her. When I adopted her and took her home she had an upper respitory infection that I gave her meds for.
She loves to go for car rides, she also knows how too sit, lie down, up, come and stay. I swear she thinks she is a dog
. When I'm home she is always right there next too me, never leaves my side.
In June this year I went on a vacation and my parents took her over there house to watch her. Well the day after I had left she ended up running away. My Mom was in hesterics that she had lost my cat. I was so upset becuase I couldn't come home for another week to help find her or to calm my Mom down. 9 days later we finally caught her in a cat trap that one of the shelters loaned us. She was very skinny with scratches all over her face. She is fine now and glad to have her back.
Well enought talking here is a picture of Tessie

I also have a beautiful 4 yr old male chinchilla named Gizmo. He is such a sweet heart

I hope you have enjoyed

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Tessie is GORGEOUS! Those big eyes and beautiful coat...
So glad you were able to catch her! Hopefully, between her highway dare and that little adventure, she has had enough excitement and will stay home and happy now!

And
to another chin mommy! Gizmo is quite handsome, and looks like he has a great play area set up! Lucky boy!

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ohmy that second pic of the chin is sooooo cute, is it true what I hear about male chins?????

xx

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tessa is GORGEOUS!
I love how she knows all those commands and thinks she's a dog. She must be so much fun to have

Gizmo is a handsome chap too

Gothic~Mermaid: What exactly is it that you've heard about male chins? I'm curious...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute fur-babies!
I hope Tessie has had enough excitement in her life now.
Gizmo looks adorable! I love chinchillas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone

ohmy that second pic of the chin is sooooo cute, is it true what I hear about male chins?????
Hmm... I think I know what you are asking lol and If it is it's a yes, It was so nasty the first time he did it, I thought something was wrong lol.

those black and white photos are amazing! very artistic! welcome to TCS!
Thanks
. I went to school for Photography. Those really arent very clear since I can't use a flash on her becuase her eyes glow.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tessie is so pretty!

She has such shiny fur and beautiful eyes!

Gizmo is so cute, chinchillas have the softest fur.

I have a similar story about my cat Samantha, my mother-in-law was petsitting her when my husband and I were off on our honeymoon. Like your mom, she took her up to her house where she bullied their two cats and begged to go outside. She disappeared for 3 days while we were away, luckily she decided to show up again before we got back and I didn't hear about it until after we were back home. We have no idea where she was for those 3 days but I am so glad that she came back because I got to enjoy her company for another wonderful 19 years. We never asked my mother-in-law to petsit for us again. I'm so glad that your sweet Tessie came back too, I know how scary it can be to have them missing and how wonderful it is to have them back. Give Tessie a big hug and kiss from me.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice!

Hope your chinchilla is nicer than mine was! they are so cute and soft...but mean. well, thats what i get for 'saving' a chinch from PetCo.

Love that your cat likes car rides, very helpful and fun

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

Very nice!

Hope your chinchilla is nicer than mine was! they are so cute and soft...but mean. well, thats what i get for 'saving' a chinch from PetCo.

Love that your cat likes car rides, very helpful and fun
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a chinchilla. All the ones I have owned have been very sweet but Gizmo is the biggest moosh out of all of them. He hangs out in my hooded sweatshirt while I do things around the house. I also sometimes take him to the petstore. He craves attention and loves to give nose kisses.
Chin's never forget the past and your Chin prob had a pretty bad life before you took him in. It just takes time and patients, they usually come around