I wish these weren't cell phone pictures, they are great!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've got a bunch of kitty pictures on our cell phones. I wish they were better quality and much bigger. Oh well, you can still see how cute they are!

He loves to sit like this

Leya in jail/the pound

Leya, before she went blind, she was really intense around kitty, the rat RIP

Kitty my rat, RIP
, with the future FIL's dog

Enzo being a pain in the rear as usual

The kitties!

Leya and Stuart

Stuart after he got into the trash

Leya eating Thor's bone!

And they pretend to hate each other

Me sleeping on the couch

One with me
I love coloring my hair!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There`s some great pictures there! I know what you mean though. Sometimes you only have a split second to get that picture and phone is usually closer than camera

I love the cupboard climbing picture

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are awesome! I'm the same way. Way too many of my pictures (all before like, 2 months ago, and even some now) are on cell phones. They are definitely better than nothing!

I love the bag and cupboard pics! PRICELESS!
What cuties they all are.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures! I love the one with the cat in the shopping bag, and the one with the blue cup over it's head

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

There`s some great pictures there! I know what you mean though. Sometimes you only have a split second to get that picture and phone is usually closer than camera

I love the cupboard climbing picture
I love that one too! And it's so true, especially the kitties, you can't tell them to stay there for a second!

Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Those are awesome! I'm the same way. Way too many of my pictures (all before like, 2 months ago, and even some now) are on cell phones. They are definitely better than nothing!

I love the bag and cupboard pics! PRICELESS!
What cuties they all are.
Enzo LOVES paper bags. He's so cute! And he's always getting himself into trouble! You're right though, they are better than nothing.

Originally Posted by fastnoc

Great pictures! I love the one with the cat in the shopping bag, and the one with the blue cup over it's head
Enzo and Stuart. And every time we took that cup off his head he would put it right right back in the cup and get stuck again

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Why is Leya in Jail?
Oh that's where we found her. It was at the city pound. Around here animals have 7 days to find a home, 14 IF they're lucky. Poor Leya was 6 months old and we were told by a volunteer she didn't have much of a chance because there were a few kittens there at the same time.

The pound is really gross and dirty and sad, that's the only reason I would call it jail. And if a cat scratches someone they put it down because "it's aggressive" not because it's scared out of its mind.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH i love the one of your rat Kitty and the dog!! That dog's expression is priceless, looks like he's enjoying getting an ear-tickle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awwwww, I LOVE the 2nd one
That's my all time favorite picture of Enzo!!!!!
He's hilarious!

Originally Posted by BabyWukong

OH i love the one of your rat Kitty and the dog!! That dog's expression is priceless, looks like he's enjoying getting an ear-tickle
I love that one too!!!! So cute!!! And the lab does look like he's having the time of this life!