OMG my Bengal just killed my teddy bear!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard a yowl and my cat is carrying a teddy bear thats larger than her through the house. I wish I had a digital camera right now! She has a death grip on it!

This is going to be an interesting unsupervised day at our house! I have to leave for work soon!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like Jack. He's forever carrying toys around the house. I remember i hid the Da bird behind the cushions on the sofa when i went to bed because i never leave anything like that out incase of an accident. But when i got up the following day he dragged it all the way upstairs and into the bedroom.

It's now in the cupboard until i get it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Rest in peace Mr. Teddy bear
LOL!!!!!! She was sleeping on the dresser with him one minute and dragging him off with a death grip yowling and growling at him dragging him across the floor. RIP Teddy

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

That sounds like Jack. He's forever carrying toys around the house. I remember i hid the Da bird behind the cushions on the sofa when i went to bed because i never leave anything like that out incase of an accident. But when i got up the following day he dragged it all the way upstairs and into the bedroom.

It's now in the cupboard until i get it
She loves to drag The Da bird everywhere until the feathers are nubs... She will follow you with Da bird and rod in tow behind her until you play with her!!! I tried hiding it but she knows where it's hidden and yells until I open the drawer

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our bengals all seem to like stuffed animals. At Petsmart, I buy them the ones designed as toys for medium size dogs.
Our F1 loves her stuffed toys to death. Literally.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sox has some stuffed animals that she drags around the house and "kills" often. Always looks pretty funny when the stuffed animals are bigger then they are!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!! Poor teddy! My cat has discovered she can kill an acorn. They are falling like bombs at the moment all around here, and they dont run way, dont move unless attacked, and she proudly brings the "Kill " to me. Goofy critters.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has tired of the Teddy bear for now. She is dragging what is left of Da bird around the house. There are no feathers left, just the plastic housing that used to hold them. You can hear the rod skipping across the wood floors!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie has carried a few of my stuffed animals down from our bedroom to the first floor (lion and tiger). They are a little bigger then he is. He also has a nice size bunny that he loves to "kill".

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Mine love those little feather/furry mice, that have a plastic body inside. Every so often, I will trip over a skinned one--creepy-looking rodential thing on the floor!