Oh Man! I shouldn't have tuned in!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to watch ER all of the time but got away from it a few years ago. I've tuned in periodically over the last few years but not faithfully each week.

This is the last season for ER, so I decided to watch it tonight.

I'm sitting here blubbering like my best friend died

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SHHHHHHH!!

Its not on here yet
I've been anxiously awaiting this return since the season finale!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I stopped watching it after Dr. Greene died...I just couldn't watch it anymore; I think they were running out of 'good ideas' for the show, as it turned into more of a 'soap drama' after that...I think that would have been in like 2001-2002...They just took off too many of the original actors\\actresses too...I hated when they killed off Lucy Knight! I had watched all the seasons from the very first one too, up till 2002...It just wasn't the same anymore...Lol!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm anxious to watch!
I can't wait to watch it now! I'm taping it, so I'll have to watch it tomorrow night when I get home. That and Grey's Anatomy are both taping tonight!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to watch it tonight!!
I'm counting the minutes until it's on!
I could sit and watch that show from first season until last, 24 hrs a day!
I'll be lost if it's the last season!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, so all this talking about ER and how good of an episode it was made me think that I want to stay up and watch it instead of taping it. So I think that's what I'm going to do. Thankfully, I'm working at 9 tomorrow so I can sleep till 7.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm inished watching it in bed, after DH fell asleep and woke up at the end and I'm blubbering like a fool, and he sits up asks me what's wrong, I explain, he tells me he's sorry, rolls over and I hear him mumble "Hormones"
I think this is probably going to be the best ever as it is supposedly the last. Noah Wylie & Anthony Edwards are both suppose to be making guest apperances. But I wonder how they will have Anthony Edwards come back as he is dead.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my lord, I bawled last night watching that! DH just laughed at me, but he's pretty used to it. Now we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next one!

I wondered that about Dr Green too, unless it's going to be in flash backs, or he'll appear to someone in a dream. Or, maybe Anthony Edwards will come back as Dr Green's long lost identical twin (hey, it works for day time TV).