Kitty and Maisie NEAR each other...TWICE!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, the pictures are pretty crud but they do show Kitty and Maisie being within a hundred mile radius of each other

Infact right now, Kitty is fast asleep beside me on the sofa and Maisie is fast asleep in her room WITH HER DOOR WIDE OPEN
Kitty was having an afternoon snack in the kitchen and I went to get something from Maisies room and she wanted to come out so I let her. Kitty sees her in the hall and comes back into the lounge for a cuddle!
Then Maisie walked in looked at him and went back to her room for a snooze

It`s taken us 1 year and 7 months to get this far

Anyhoo here are some pics of their progress

'If I just ignore him, he`ll go away....maybe.'

Kitty can`t resist the allure of FOOD!

'Oi, you! What d'ya think you`re doing?!'

And last of all, the other night I turned back the covers before I went to the bathroom and when I came back I found this

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww I cant wait to see the cuddle pics!!
I have 2 that are the same way with each other and they are brothers.

That last pic cracks me up because Tino does this to me every night I get out of the bed and has that SAME smirk on his face that Kitty does

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay! go maisie and kitty! it's so lovely when peace reigns (however briefly!)

shinobi had that smug grin on his face this morning. i went up to make the bed and he had made a cosy little nest in the duvet. of course, i couldn't disturb him could i!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Within a hundred mile radius
So cute, LOVE that last pic of Kitty
Thank you!
Kitty has tried to to kiss her but she just hisses at him and he gets this really wounded look on his face and goes out

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Can't we all just get along???

Love the Kitty centerfold
Doesn`t he look like a red blooded stud muffin? I`ve been told I`ve given him a complex with the collars he has, he`s just metrosexual!

Originally Posted by Pami

Awww I cant wait to see the cuddle pics!!
I have 2 that are the same way with each other and they are brothers.

That last pic cracks me up because Tino does this to me every night I get out of the bed and has that SAME smirk on his face that Kitty does
I had a dream that they were laying on the bed with me washing each other! Then I woke up and it took a few moments to realise it wasn`t real. One day!

Originally Posted by tab

yay! go maisie and kitty! it's so lovely when peace reigns (however briefly!)

shinobi had that smug grin on his face this morning. i went up to make the bed and he had made a cosy little nest in the duvet. of course, i couldn't disturb him could i!
Thing is they have never actually had a fight
Oh, Kitty went to kiss her once and she smacked him in the face but thats all. Such a shame but it seems Kitty is learning she isn`t a threat.

Kittys favourite expression is smug