Daily Thread Thurs Sept 25th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Well, I have the most wonderful news....Josh, Trout and I are officially a family unit. Trout made an announcement this morning when she started a game of fetch from the bed with her new daddy

This is huge news. It takes her a very long time to trust someone, let alone play fetch with a person. That is the sign that she is completely comfortable around someone.

They played for like 15 minutes and I was right there beside Josh, so she could have played with me if she wanted to..but she chose him

Anyway..it was toooooooooo cute, and I am in love all over again with both of them.

Sunny and hot today again..thankfully...we are heading out for a run after work again tonight. I am still sore from the other night
But I told him to go easy on me.

My bros birthday today too........Happy Birthday Justin!

Have a good day folks!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cloudy and bit on the chilly side here this morning. Only working a 1/2 day today so am going in for awhile after lunch..

Just being lazy this morning hanging out with the kitties. Nothing special planned for after work maybe some shopping if the mood strikes me.
I do need to go grocery shopping one of these days.

Should also think about doing some laundry.

The kitties are good this morning, enjoying having the extra attention from mom the last couple of days..

Everyone have a great day

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, I have the most wonderful news....Josh, Trout and I are officially a family unit. Trout made an announcement this morning when she started a game of fetch from the bed with her new daddy
Oh how sweet!

Well, so far this week has been better than last. I haven't gone home in tears once yet!
But, I can tell it's near the end of the week, because I am tired today!

Though sadly, it is cold here... The last few mornings have been chilly in my bedroom when I get up, and I'm not a morning person and I'm not a cold person, so fighting both is nearly impossible! So I had to run the heater program last night. Of course, it came on this morning! It was that chilly in the house. But, it's still good when it's warm.

I have some good news, too! Cronos and Sam seem to be getting along. They're not friends yet, but shoving them together with only 24 hours introduction period worked! I was worried, but had no choice. Even asked for tips on here, and no one else has had to that before! Ah well, they are doing well, so I'm happy!

Just work and house work today. We have a party over the weekend, and I want to make a new dish, so was debating making it today as a test... We shall see!

Happy Thursday!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got up early to get a load of laundry done and on the line before I left for my job today.
Got the basil dropped off and then proceeded to clients house where I planted grass in two large areas. And moved a small spruce tree -not sure if that is going to survive we severed lots of roots. The client will be out of town for most of next week so I have to go there twice a day to water the newly planted grass Monday and Tuesday won't be bad as I can stop in before and after work but the other days will be a bit of a pain but its extra $$.

So I'm relaxing now and trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the afternoon.
Bakkers is sitting by me as the two girls are outside.

Maybe I'll take a bike ride!!

Enjoy the rest of the day.....

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I send the contract back to the breeder last night and its fine.
Today it will be 96.
I will send a check to the breeder today so he can hold my kitten.
We need to go to kaiser to get my inhaler.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I got up and did a little cleaning around the house. After that I gave Whiskey his meds and hung out around the house a little.

Tonight I went to Yoga class with my friend and now that i'm home i'm making a late dinner for me and DH (he should be home from work soon).