dexter fans - got a trivia question!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
first off, i think i'd like the show - but i don't get Showtime. however, they're running the commercial for the upcoming season over & over - & i like the song being played with it.
i have searched everywhere, with every conceivable possible title, & i can't find any info on it. here's what i know:
it's a waltz. it's sung by what is most likely a mezzo-soprano [because i can sing w/it - a true soprano would pitch it higher - could be a lyric soprano, tho]. & then, i have the lyrics i've deciphered thru listening to it on the Dexter website... if you click on view preview, you can hear it. here are the lyrics:
got a secret, can you keep it
swear this one you'll save
better lock it in your pocket
taking this one to the grave.

if i show you then i know you
won't tell what i said
'cause two can keep a secret
if one of them is dead

are you hypnotized
by secrets that you're keeping
i know what you're keeping
i know what you're keeping

got a secret, can you keep it
swear this one you'll save
better lock it in your pocket
taking this one to the grave.

if i show you then i know you
won't tell what i said
'cause two can keep a secret
if one of them is dead
ok, anyone know who the artist is? song name? anything?

kozziosko

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, its called SECRET by THE PIERCES. Great track, very cool. It is also played in a Gossip Girl episode.
Now let me tell you, I think Dexter is one of the most interesting, cool, original shows to ever come to T.v! It is SO GREAT! I dont have cable either but download it and just love it! I can't wait for Season 3!! I recommend this show to just about everyone I meet, so do yourself a favour!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
If you like murder, body pieces, psychology, sex etc, then you will like it.

I've been watching it from the start and thoroughly enjoy it.

For some strange reason, Dexter being who he is (i won't give it away) is a very likeable character for me, i sympathise with him lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kozziosko

Hey, its called SECRET by THE PIERCES. Great track, very cool. It is also played in a Gossip Girl episode.
Now let me tell you, I think Dexter is one of the most interesting, cool, original shows to ever come to T.v! It is SO GREAT! I dont have cable either but download it and just love it! I can't wait for Season 3!! I recommend this show to just about everyone I meet, so do yourself a favour!
THANK YOU! i found the CD on Amazon & i'm going to buy it - the other songs are good, too!
i just knew someone on here would have the answer!

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

If you like murder, body pieces, psychology, sex etc, then you will like it.

I've been watching it from the start and thoroughly enjoy it.

For some strange reason, Dexter being who he is (i won't give it away) is a very likeable character for me, i sympathise with him lol
yeah, i like that weird stuff... i'd probably really like it!