*****KatKwiz! - Sep 24*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TCS is only so big. There has to be a point where a couple of kats can no longer come up with new kwestions. The recycling has to begin at that point. But wait, here is one more, never asked.

DW and I tried to set up a budget last night for the rest of the year. I absolutely could not remember when my premium membership to TCS needs renewed. List the steps from right here that I would do to get this information. _____(one or more steps)_____.

Today is get extra points for being a newbie day. If you have under 500 posts and win you get ten points for each post you have below 500. For example if you have 200 posts you would win 3000 extra points.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
User control panel>Paid subscriptions

Or you could go back through all your credit card statements for the past year and see when the charge was made.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

User control panel>Paid subscriptions

Or you could go back through all your credit card statements for the past year and see when the charge was made.
Well, I just read the rules and they do not say anything about being able to use your credit card statements since all information used to answer a KatKwiz must come from TCS and as honest and upright as TCS members are, I just would not want my credit card information on here!
OK, enough with the jokes.

Yes, you go to User CP on the navigation bar and then click on Paid Subscriptions (under miscellaneous). You will find two things here: Active Subscriptions and Available Subscriptions. Active subscriptions will give me the dates I need and here is your chance to join up and become a premium member using the Available Subscriptions!

Well, you are a newbie and today is newbie recognition day. You had 256 posts at the time of your correct answer and therefore win an additional 2,440 points.

CONGRATULATIONS TO GOLDYCAT - 4,440 POINTS!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Well, I just read the rules and they do not say anything about being able to use your credit card statements since all information used to answer a KatKwiz must come from TCS and as honest and upright as TCS members are, I just would not want my credit card information on here!
OK, enough with the jokes.

Yes, you go to User CP on the navigation bar and then click on Paid Subscriptions (under miscellaneous). You will find two things here: Active Subscriptions and Available Subscriptions. Active subscriptions will give me the dates I need and here is your chance to join up and become a premium member using the Available Subscriptions!

Well, you are a newbie and today is newbie recognition day. You had 256 posts at the time of your correct answer and therefore win an additional 2,440 points.

CONGRATULATIONS TO GOLDYCAT - 4,440 POINTS!
Thanks