TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a tortie fan either, so black and white is my vote too

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I like this post so much better than the last one, hooray! Your Sphynx kitten at last. Can you get both?! If not, I would go for the black and white/pink

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

Hey, I like this post so much better than the last one, hooray! Your Sphynx kitten at last. Can you get both?! If not, I would go for the black and white/pink
Oh that's right! The white would look pink! I agree with cococat, go for the black and pink kitten!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness how wrinkly she is! I wonder if that's a sign of a show cat??? She's lovely - sold! I really don't prefer torties!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well torties would have more "color" patches, but then you also get that famous tortie attitude. That black/white is cute. I think go with the bicolor one unless you REALLY like torties/calicos

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my female sphynx is bicolor black and white. She is so pretty. The black on sphynx is very bold and I think it looks just plain cool. You'll have to come up with a good name for her. My girl is named - OREOs Cookies and Cream. PM and I will give you a site to look at my black and white and you can see what a black and white will look like full grown...

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Silly question - are furred cats that wrinkly under their coats? I'd like to see a tortie sphynx. I prefer darker coloured cats myself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not name her Oreo.
I have 2 black and white cats.
One is Coco who is 16.5
and the other is Oreo Cookie Monster.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The black and white/pink one is adorable, and I'm a sucker for black and white cats... that would have to be my choice!