Question of the Day - September 23rd

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmmm I haven't read in a while (I really should)
Michael Crichton
C.S. Lewis
I kind of liked The Golden Compass but I don't think I really like Phillip Pullman, I really only read the book because of the movie. I have yet to read the second one.

I've only read up to the 3rd Harry Potter book, but I do like J.K. Rowling

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marion Zimmer Bradley ( I could read "The Mists of Avalon" over & over), Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, Dean Koontz, Sue Grafton.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I LOVE reading, and have lots of favorite books. But authors? I don't stick with one author. I probably should, but I just pick randomly or on recommendation, and start reading! Then I end up liking on a book by book basis.

So no favorite, really, just lots and lots I like.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Wow! I read a lot. Too many to list them all, but here are a few favorites.

Nora Roberts/J. D. Robb
Anne McCaffrey
Michael Crichton
Leon Uris

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like Stephen Kings older stuff, Clive Barker, and Anne Rice..Also I often re-read the James Herriot books. I also like the classics, and really love Alexander Dumas, and Victor Hugo..

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like Stephen King and Dean Koontz.
I also like J.K Rowling.

But for the most part I will read anything that interests me,don't matter who the author is!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lee Childs is my absolute favorite! I always buy his latest novel the day it hits the stores! I've even been known to pre-order it from Amazon.com!

Besides Lee Childs, it's hard to pick a favorite. I enjoy a lot of different authors. We have an informal book exchange at work. There's four of us who are avid readers, and we are constantly borrowing and loaning books to each other. I've discovered many wonderful authors this way!