*****KatKwiz! - Sep 23 -*****

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, I'm new at this so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

I (Persi & Alley) have the option to use ___21___ types of fonts in my username.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
21 available on TCS. More if you create/use your own custom fonts, which may not be readable on all computers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Okay, I'm new at this so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

I (Persi & Alley) have the option to use ___21___ types of fonts in my username.
You are not only doing nothing wrong, you have won today's contest. But even greater than that, you have the least posts (at 20) to ever try to win a KatKwiz, much less win one.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Oh well, you can win twice more this month. It is too bad you did not win more points. Sometimes we have people carting points away from here.
But looking at your present point supply, I would say this is going to give you a fast start and you can pop over to KatKwery later and pick up 700 more!

Hey Members! If you have not done so, take a minute and congratulate Ms. Freya not only on joining TCS, and not only for winning the KatKwiz, but for being the most unseasoned member in posts to ever do so!!

Answer: Here is the thread from Forums How-To and FAQs:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...=166846&page=2
Look at post #13. But first, right now, go through the motions of responding to this and look in the upper left of this display where it says Verdana. Hey look, fixedsys. Also amazing today was the fact the answer was closer than at any time in KatKwiz history.