Video of my fosters nursing

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you could hear them. you can hear multiple purring sessions in there between the lip smacking and sucking

Man this foster thing is great.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been there and remember the noises of kittens nursing.

Look at those points!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh my goodness!!!. What a wonderful mummy she is
I love seeing happy mommies and healthy kittens! When I fostered, I never got to see a scene like this... Just a scowling, hissy mom. She'd even swat at her babies and wouldn't lay on her side for them!

So it's so wonderful to see such a beautiful, proud, content mommy and her sweet happily-eating kittens!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a great mom, no doubt.

I still can't believe she demanded to be next to me to have the babies. and would cry when i tried to leave the room.

When she's feeding them and I walk over, if I stick my arm in and scratch her neck, she rolls over onto her back and wants tummy rubs. Of course that nocks all the kittens off so it starts a scramble. So i stopped doing it.

The box itself is funny, I cut a panel out of the side so I could stick my head in and see what's going on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

That`s so sweet! What a good mummy and foster mummy
foster daddy

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

That's the trust she has in you
Well, I can see that. But she attached to me immediately. I don't think it's 'me' per say, she just desperately wanted love. Know what i mean? She picked the right guy though, I'd do anything for her.

By the way, wasn't that a great, instrusive way to advertise my blog on youtube? Lol