Hi everyone! My name is Lucky and I'm two weeks old today!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, he's just the cutest thing ever. All of the kittens have their eyes opening at some level. 3 of them are completely open.

And here's mom, I don't know why but it's impossible to get a picture of her with her eyes open. The problem is the flash flicks to get the red eye out and she closes them. At least that's what I THOUGHT the problem was. But this is taken with the red eye off and when I looked they were open

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's that big tough boy! What a fighter he is! I don't know how you'll ever be able to give up the little life you saved.

And Madonna is beautiful, including that seductive "come hither" half lidded look.

Is it just me, or do they just keep getting cuter??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep they sure do keep getting cuter. Doesn't hurt my feelings a bit either

Believe it or not I won't have a problem giving him away. It's exciting to think about them all going to happy loving homes. I hate having to keep them locked in the bedroom and it's going to get CRAZY when the babies get a little bigger and start wandering around. I know it'll be a happy time for them to move into their new place, so I'll be ok with it.

Mom might be hard. She's had a tough life and is still not use to being a tamed cat. She's very loving but won't sit still longer than 20 seconds. She wants so badly to be petted but can't sit still long enough to enjoy it.

She's starting to get tired of being stuck with that whole mess 24/7 though, I can see that.

Here's a couple brothers.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birfday, Wucky!! (said in my baby talkin' voice)
They are the cutest little kitties, and Momma too!!
Does she ever get any alone time, like in other parts of your house?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness look at that sweet little cup cake

Originally Posted by fastnoc

Mom might be hard. She's had a tough life and is still not use to being a tamed cat.
Bless her heart, it's going to have to be someone with a lot of patience after what she's been through
She'll be getting to know you now though is she?

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, they're awfully sweet

Mama may calm down a bit once the kittens are gone...can't sit still when you've got 7 little ones to worry about!