What breed?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, Nial, I dunno. I guess it's a mutant longhair Bengal. Or maybe a Maine Coon.

Nicknamed Buck. (hint, hint)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do believe I see an amethyst vug behind him! (And a stone sphere, too?)

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stunning! Just how big is that kitty? Looks, ummmmmm quite extra large by the bench in the background

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I do believe I see an amethyst vug behind him! (And a stone sphere, too?)
Good eye Jan, right on both counts. That cathedral amethyst is one of my favorite pieces.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Stunning! Just how big is that kitty? Looks, ummmmmm quite extra large by the bench in the background
He's HUGE. Put it this way,standing on the floor, he can put his front paws on the kitchen counter and his head is high enough to see what's on the counter.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial....what on earth are you doing with a brown tabby American Long Hair (since you wont admit he's a Maine Coon!
)??? Hehehehe - if he's staying and is a new show cat for you, you really DO have to learn how to groom now!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you serious Nial?????????

That's a good looking Brown Classic Tabby Maine Coon........I'm sureeeeeee he just showed up in your backyard. Or did he follow you home from the last show?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't fool you guys can I?

Ya know I was hoping I could get one person to bite with the old: "Without papers and knowing the cat's history you just have a nice DLH."

So, yes this guy followed us home from the show yesterday. SGCA Pirateslair Rum Runner.
He's now our pet. We'll probably show him a few more times to hopefully get him a regional win. It was fun showing him on Sunday. He handled well and the judges loved him.

I'll have some better pics of him soon.

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Ya know I was hoping I could get one person to bite with the old: "Without papers and knowing the cat's history you just have a nice DLH."
Sure sure, but type can be better a better clue than papers, and this boy has TYPE!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those of us who show and know the breeds very well...........can't pretend they don't know "what breed is this"
Nice try Nial

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

So this cat showed up at my place today. What do you think he might be?
I would just like to point out I've tried that line on the parental units a few times when I bring home fosters, but it never works!

He's be-yoo-ti-ful! I know nothing about show cats, I just like his fluffy tail.