Jack's new game

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I posted in the behaviour forum because ever since i started clipping his claws he's started pawing at me when i'm in bed like he's digging in the litterbox?. He does it for so long then flops down and goes to sleep, but i'm in hysterics when he does it so i managed to catch him on film this morning and had to share

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Picture623.flv

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
beautiful markings on his face, as for what he is doing..very bizarre but funny as!!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he just likes the sound that he makes when doing that. Also, he's probably a bit lost as to why his nails don't dig into things now when he scratches!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isnt' this the same cat that was "digging" at one of your doors? I wonder if he likes the sound of his paws whooshing on the comforter. Who knows??

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All I keep thinking is of when Gaye told me, "make a fist, now put a brain in there".
Wise words, as I quit trying to understand the cats after that!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
is it only in the mornings, or does he do it at night, too?
if it's only in the morning, maybe he's telling you to get up & feed him breakfast!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love how he starts slow, then eventually gets into a little frenzy, whooshwhooshwhooshwhooshwhoosh, and then falls over!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

is it only in the mornings, or does he do it at night, too?
No, he does it at night as well when the light goes out. I had to bite my lips together filming that because i giggle everytime he does it
I wonder if he is just putting his scent on, because he sniffs the duvet a couple of times in the video after he's pawed at it?