Like everyone else in So Cal, I have a problem with those tiny sugar ants getting into my house. They particularly love catfood (which is now in ziplock bags). However, they get all over my kitchen because that is where the cat dish is (she is free fed dry food 24/7). All of the ant repellants I have seen are poisonous so that is out of the question... even the little ant traps... they go in, eat the poisoned food and then crawl out (possibly into my cat's dish) to die. So those are out of the question. Does anyone have any pet safe suggestions?
post #1 of 10
9/21/08 at 11:52am