Whos says?

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Who says you have to be a black cat to be all Halloweeny?"

I was trying to set up a shot with Mischief, the black cat, an old birch basket, some leaves and a few props; but Mischief wasn't in the mood. Which was just as well, because when I looked around, I found that Trace had hijacked the skull.

Edit to add: I suppose I should have expected it. After all, I did set the skull on his blanket.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Trace needs a dye job for a more gothic look! Some how the effect just isn't the same with a cute snow white kitty!

By the way, did you see that I posted a link in the fur pictures to the LOL picture of Hobo and Freeway?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I think Trace needs a dye job for a more gothic look! Some how the effect just isn't the same with a cute snow white kitty!

By the way, did you see that I posted a link in the fur pictures to the LOL picture of Hobo and Freeway?
Yes, I found it this morning, it's funnnny. (That's the same kind of things I used to say to my little brother)

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I don't know, that look on his face says "Go ahead, I DARE you to say something!"

He is a very handsome white Halloween kitty!!