i think heyu has a low IQ

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i took the shower doors off and washed them out on the deck.

there is one wet spot on the whole deck,, and where does heyu lay down at?
you guessed right in the middle of the wet sport

i yelled at her to get out of it,
her answer was chrip, yeow!!
i think that is cat for leave me alone

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i took the shower doors off and washed them out on the deck.

there is one wet spot on the whole deck,, and where does heyu lay down at?
you guessed right in the middle of the wet sport

i yelled at her to get out of it,
her answer was chrip, yeow!!
I would say this shows a higher level of intelligence than humans could only hope to ever attain!
The problem is that humans tend to judge their cats by human intelligence. You just cannot do this. No, heyu has proven that he is a very superior cat when it comes to intelligence. I would say he has an IQ of about 162.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Carmelo has even a lower IQ
If it wasn't bad enough that he swallowed that stick that got him in all kinds of trouble. In his enclosure, we have a car tire hung with roap for him to play with. The other day, he was playing with it and smacking it around and had it swinging back and fourth at a really good rate. He went walking towards the tire watching it swinging and walked right into it. The tire smacked him full force in the face a nose.
Then, a couple days later, I was in the enclosure with him. He walked by my legs, hit the water bucket dumping all the water on his head. That boy, there are times I just wonder about him

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll bet that it was "cat" for something else!

Did she give you the "look", too?

It's my opinion that cats are definitely smarter than WE are! Just who is waiting on whom?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I think Carmelo has even a lower IQ
If it wasn't bad enough that he swallowed that stick that got him in all kinds of trouble. In his enclosure, we have a car tire hung with roap for him to play with. The other day, he was playing with it and smacking it around and had it swinging back and fourth at a really good rate. He went walking towards the tire watching it swinging and walked right into it. The tire smacked him full force in the face a nose.
Then, a couple days later, I was in the enclosure with him. He walked by my legs, hit the water bucket dumping all the water on his head. That boy, there are times I just wonder about him
oh yea, i remember seeing the pics of carmelo eating that stick at the other forum(the big cat one) i was like how the heck did he eat that. I was so glad he was ok!!!!