*****KatKwiz! - Sep 21 - Was anybody listening?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a rather big KatKwiz Friday. Let's find out if anybody actually read the huge explanation/answer I gave.

Persi has a web site. I have a link to it in my profile.
The title of that web site is ____________________________.

If you are today's winner, you will receive an extra thousand points for each awarness ribbon you have (up to 8) at the time this is posted.

(Persi says that he will know if anybody adds any after reading this.)

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

We had a rather big KatKwiz Friday. Let's find out if anybody actually read the huge explanation/answer I gave.

The title of that web site is Himalayan Persian Cat Photos

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Hey, Persi & Alley, don't you ever sleep in? I'm not even dreaming about being awake at the time of day you posted the KatKwiz.

I agree with Yam102284 on the title.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Hey, Persi & Alley, don't you ever sleep in? I'm not even dreaming about being awake at the time of day you posted the KatKwiz.

I agree with Yam102284 on the title.
I see that you are in Arizona, but I do not know which part. I went to the trouble of looking at a map of time zones and I see that the vast majority of Arizona does not observe DST which would mean you are two hours earlier than me. And that is why you think we are not sleeping in!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If you are today's winner, you will receive an extra thousand points for each awarness ribbon you have (up to 8) at the time this is posted.

(Persi says that he will know if anybody adds any after reading this.)
Van Court's Persian Delight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

The title of that web site is Himalayan Persian Cat Photos
Here is the link on my profile: http://superchiro.com/persi.html
When you look at the first page it would appear the title to this web site is Van Court's Persian Delight. At this point you need to right click and then click on View Source to see the HTML. You will find the title coding near the top of the list. And Van Court's Persian Delight is what most people would have coded in the HTML. Not me, I know how search engines work (I have a book called Search Engine Optimization for Dummies) and Persi gets hundreds of hits a day that he otherwise would not.

I know I provided a book length answer the other day but I made a statement that The Cat Site will always be The Cat Site and by changing the title HTML, this site could get a lot more hits. And The Cat Site would be continued to be displayed as just that, The Cat Site, no matter what is coded in the title HTML. I need to mention you will find many people who literally have hundreds of words in their titles. It is interesting (if you have lots of time like I do) to enter a phrase and look at the HTML for the sites getting the most hits. Then go in and change your coding appropriately. Nuff said.

You have reached your max this month of three wins.

And now to count your awareness ribbons. I see six.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YAM102284 - 8,000 POINTS!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here is the link on my profile: http://superchiro.com/persi.html
When you look at the first page it would appear the title to this web site is Van Court's Persian Delight. And that is what most people would have coded in the HTML. Not me, I know how search engines work (I have a book called Search Engine Optimization for Dummies) and Persi gets hundreds of hits a day that he otherwise would not.

I know I provided a book length answer the other day but I made a statement that The Cat Site will always be The Cat Site and by changing the title HTML, this site could get a lot more hits. And The Cat Site would be continued to be displayed as just that, The Cat Site, no matter what is coded in the title HTML. I need to mention you will find many people who literally have hundreds of words in their titles. It is interesting (if you have lots of time like I do) to enter a phrase and look at the HTML for the sites getting the most hits. Then go in and change your coding appropriately. Nuff said.

You have reached your max this month of three wins.

And now to count your awareness ribbons. I see six.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YAM102284 - 8,000 POINTS!
Thank you very much!