Could Use of TCS Fantastic Feel-Better Vibes.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am having one of those days..
With the advent of the cooler weather the arthritis that I have in my hands and shoulders has decided to flare up..which pretty much means a lot of tossing, turning and sleepless nights..
To add insult to injury I developed this nasty sinus headache yesterday that doesn't seem to want to quit...

Sure could use some of those Fantastic TCS Feel-Better Vibes...

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Well I am having one of those days..
With the advent of the cooler weather the arthritis that I have in my hands and shoulders has decided to flare up..which pretty much means a lot of tossing, turning and sleepless nights..
To add insult to injury I developed this nasty sinus headache yesterday that doesn't seem to want to quit...

Sure could use some of those Fantastic TCS Feel-Better Vibes...

Get some rest. Take it easy. The chill is not good for the joints. I have Rheumatoid so I can sympathize.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feel better soon vibes coming our way, do you have a heating pad, that should help.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you on the sinus headache!!!
Have you ever considered purchasing one of the hot wax spa things for your hands. I got one for a gift and since I do lots of work with my hands it sure makes them feel better and less stiff!! Or (I got for my birthday) a pair of chenille mittens with inserts of rice that I can heat in microwave and but make it mittens for my hands and feet. Once again the heat feels nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

I managed to get out of work early and came home for a bit of a nap..That did help my headache a lot and it is pretty much gone now except for a bit of a stuffed up nose..

My shoulders and hands are still giving me trouble but getting a little extra rest has helped them a bit, hopefully they will settle down soon.

Have you ever considered purchasing one of the hot wax spa things for your hands. I got one for a gift and since I do lots of work with my hands it sure makes them feel better and less stiff!! Or (I got for my birthday) a pair of chenille mittens with inserts of rice that I can heat in microwave and but make it mittens for my hands and feet. Once again the heat feels nice.
I do hot wax on my hands quite often when the are acting up and it is very helpful..Unfortunately I am having more trouble with my shoulder's right now. I am a side sleeper and when they are sore it makes it difficult to get comfortable since I find it impossible to sleep on my back or stomach..
Anyway I am keeping my fingerscrossed it only last for a few days.