Walk like a man, talk like a man, purr like a cat with freedom

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, someone has a new harness. And not just any harness. One that doesn't slip off, hurt or limit his shoulder movement. He's had it a few weeks now, i've been on holidays for a week though, so i finally took some nice shots of him as it is a sunny day today.

Why go for a walk when i can just make you stand around all day?

Ooh, looks like there might be something more interesting after all

Mm a nice log to scratch on, i'm sick of scratching the couch!

I'm so tired, can you please carry me back into the house? *yawns*

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the jacket and am thinking of getting one for my kitty. And it sure looks very comfortable on him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

OH I love that harness! I ordered one for my Lucas a couple of days ago!! I can't wait to have it, I found it on thsi site:
http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm
I love your pics Your kitty looks so happy
Well i don't know about yours, but ours came with a warning 'warning:cat may lay on its belly or fall over, and this is highly amusing' lol
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

I love the jacket and am thinking of getting one for my kitty. And it sure looks very comfortable on him.
It's great. I borrowed one from Tristan that Cleo and Timmy used to use, but it is a strappy leather one, and highly uncomfortable. I've since gone through two other strappy ones but fabric and cheap. I couldn't get the adjusting right. Too loose and it came down his shoulders, then he couldn't walk up steps. Then trying to adjust it on him he would whine and didn't like it.
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

He's loving it! Still so beautiful Where did you get the harness?
*thinks* we found it through google and ordered it online *goes hunting*
*ding* found it http://www.catwalkingjacket.com/ there is even a video to demonstrate it
$27 ($22.77us) and free postage within Australia.
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

That must feel so good to get outside in the sun
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

awww how adorable
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

So beautiful!
Originally Posted by FrootLoop

Beautiful cat!
Hehe thanks. I highly agree, though i am biased
He's been an indoor kitty for 16 months now, and even though i have to clip his claws, and clean the poop and occasionally he chucks up some dry food when he gulps it down (mum and i need to communicate more so we know he's not getting overfed). I'll take all of that over losing him, having him mauled by a fox or getting hit by one of the many cattle trucks that come along the main road. He's been out of the house twice by accident, both mum and dad left the door open, he didn't run but if it happens a third time i swear i will have a stroke.

I love my baby