MEGA extreme vibes for Bea??

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I legitimately *might* have THE SINGLE BEST HOME EVER for Bea.

I did, however, blow it in one respect. I didn't have just Bea in the office, in fact, she wasn't at the shelter at all today (no space so I don't take her during open hours). They met other cats & probably fell in love with another kitty. I'm hoping to (somewhat) guilt them into adopting Bea.

No other pets. Fine with special needs. Had a diabetic cat in the past, just euthanized their like 20 something cat, which they adopted 11 years ago!

If you could send MEGA for Bea.....I'm hoping to talk them out of two cats & into just Bea, because chances are slim to none anyone else will want her/take her. When litterbox issues were mentioned, they commented the boxes are in the basement & the floor is cement - no biggie.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mega Mega Mega x 1000 vibes on the way that this loving couple fall helplessly in love the Bea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think they're pretty dead set on 2 cats, and in particular one white DMH boy (
the one I want if Bea gets adopted
). I just can't see Bea living with another cat, esp. not that guy.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Nat, that would be sooooo wonderful. Sending every I can scrape together. I do hope this works.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Mega Mega Mega x 1000 vibes on the way that this loving couple fall helplessly in love the Bea.
same here!
hey, is the white DMH boy kinda ditzy, like Molly? maybe Bea could learn to live w/him!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending more vibes for your girl, hopefully this is the one for her

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

same here!
hey, is the white DMH boy kinda ditzy, like Molly? maybe Bea could learn to live w/him!
Unfortunately, in his 5 years, he's never lived with another cat since he was 6 weeks old.
He's shown some mild cat aggression towards other cats, actually.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy oh boy, I hope it works out for Bea!

Once they meet her, I can't imagine how they'd resist! I'm in love with her just from her photos!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh boy oh boy, I hope it works out for Bea!

Once they meet her, I can't imagine how they'd resist! I'm in love with her just from her photos!
Could. I'll pretend to be your SS & send you Bea!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As of this very moment, the clock flipped over the midnight. Today's the day for Bea!

She got a bath tonight, I've been combing her out little by little as she dries. We've had a massive outbreak of ringworm & URI at the shelter, so she'll be in the bathroom where there are no other animals, so hopefully be calmed. I'm going to clean out her litterbox, pack some food, "Mia's toy", & her favorite bed.....and pray to god these people want her.

Here's a pic of her big poofy head on her wet body still.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bea is such a pretty Strawberry.

Go win their heart sweetie pie.