OMG, my cat is a freak ya'll

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I cooked bacon earlier I used a big skillet that I store at the bottom of the pantry. Well when I was done I washed it out and put it back. Next thing I know Popsie is in the panty licking the skillet!!!!!!
I swear, the older he gets the weirder he becomes.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I let my cats lick the oily pans once they're cooled after cooking. The dogs though push them out of the way so the cats hardly get to enjoy the treat.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

Everyone loves bacon! (well, pprbably not pigs so much)
Actually, they do. Pigs will eat almost anything, including each other. There are good health reasons that two of the major religions of the world forbid eating them.

What kind of a skillet? If it's a non-stick type, I'm surprised, but a cast-iron skillet is porous and probably retains some of the oils from the bacon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Actually, they do. Pigs will eat almost anything, including each other. There are good health reasons that two of the major religions of the world forbid eating them.

What kind of a skillet? If it's a non-stick type, I'm surprised, but a cast-iron skillet is porous and probably retains some of the oils from the bacon.
It's supposed to be non-stick but all the stuff is gone.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dear Popsie is making sure you clean the skillet well and since she wasn't happy with your job, she just took matters into her own hands (err..tongue?)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With age comes wisdom...maybe he knows something you don't. Have YOU tried licking the skillet?
Sorry, sarcasm comes so naturally.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

Dear Popsie is making sure you clean the skillet well and since she wasn't happy with your job, she just took matters into her own hands (err..tongue?)
Originally Posted by white cat lover

With age comes wisdom...maybe he knows something you don't. Have YOU tried licking the skillet?
Sorry, sarcasm comes so naturally.

Don't y'all know that nothing is ever clean enough for a cat?