It sure doesn't take long

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't even get the thing installed before it became a home.

diablo2k

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat loves boxes also. I got a couple from Aldi's that have the front portion cut out. I find these make great bed boxes for her. I have one in the living room, one in the kitchen, and a couple more for back ups. I love it how when I am fixing dinner she will come lay in the one in the kitchen, sometime sitting up watching me.

The worse thing is when I get a package that has those foam peanuts in them, she goes nuts, I am still finding them and it has been a good couple weeks sense I got that package.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Diablo2k

My cat loves boxes also. I got a couple from Aldi's that have the front portion cut out. I find these make great bed boxes for her. I have one in the living room, one in the kitchen, and a couple more for back ups. I love it how when I am fixing dinner she will come lay in the one in the kitchen, sometime sitting up watching me.

The worse thing is when I get a package that has those foam peanuts in them, she goes nuts, I am still finding them and it has been a good couple weeks sense I got that package.
Thankfully mine don't devour the peanuts. It's sort of a problem for me (boxes) because I NEVER throw boxes out when I buy things. Well things like electronics. TV's, etc.

I've got a cherry crate box that mine love sleep in. I just put a towel in it and they're thrilled.

Originally Posted by LSUguscat

PC or console?

And that is a cool lookin' cat. Love the stripes on it. almost looks like a tiger haha
Oh I went for the gusto this time. I don't play games much anymore. I keep thinking I will but I just don't. The only games I ever stick with are racing games.

The wheel that box had is a PC wheel. I have a Logitech MOMO wheel (about 100 bucks) I use, and I've got the Microsoft Racing Wheel for the Xbox. BUt the box in that picture is the G25 racing wheel from Logitech. It was $350.00. has two motors for force feedback, 540 degree turn radiius, leather wrapped wheel, steel pedals, custom shifter that can do h-pattern 6 speed and the pedals have clutch too.

It's unreal how much better you drive using a good wheel.

lsuguscat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, the only games that I play anymore are NCAA 09/Madden 09 and racing games. My latest one that I'm playing is Forza 2 on the 360. I still don't have a steering wheel for my rig since I'm usually spending my money on my actual race car (2005 Mustang GT w/ a supercharger...runs an 11.7-8 in the 1/4 hehe)

What breed is your cat though? I can't get over those stripes. My little kitten has some stripes that I'm hoping get dark dark so he sorta looks like a tiger and maybe, just maybe, resembles Mike the Tiger from LSU hahah