We got tickets to the Packers-Cowboy game!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neil said he was working on ticket Wednesday and this morning he called me and said a vendor came through with a pair of tickets!!

They are being overnighted to us and he thinks they are box seats.

This is really the only game I would like to see this year in the flesh!!

Bad thing is its a late Sunday nite game so we won't get home until after 11 pm. The traffic moves pretty good after the game though as several streets around Lambeau are switched to one way to move the traffic faster.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How very cool! I am NOT a Green Bay fan, though I now live again in Wi, just nope, you can take the girl out of Chicago but you can't take the chicago out of the girl. I have no love for Dallas either, so I wil root for GB to win. (My Dad now watches NY games, to see Farv, this is a man who would not even watch a cubs game when living in C. Now he wears GB shirts. *shakes head* Oh the humanity!)

Ps. I mixed that, I do know baseball from football

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up here I think more people like the cubs instead of the brewers!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want! I waaaaaaannnnnttt!

Enjoy the game.

Whatever.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Neil said he was working on ticket Wednesday and this morning he called me and said a vendor came through with a pair of tickets!!

They are being overnighted to us and he thinks they are box seats.

This is really the only game I would like to see this year in the flesh!!

Bad thing is its a late Sunday nite game so we won't get home until after 11 pm. The traffic moves pretty good after the game though as several streets around Lambeau are switched to one way to move the traffic faster.
I will not say a word. I will not say a word. God help me, I will not say a word.